Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

04938727-77A4-415A-947E-E10AB8FC6CE6.png

Anyone have a Nike discount they aren’t going to use? If you could message me would be very grateful. Thanks.

Champs coupon code PREZ25

***To receive 25% off your purchase, enter promotion code PREZ25 at checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, and shipping & handling. Valid online at champssports.com, by mail, or by phone. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of gift cards or toward team orders. Select Nike, adidas, and ASICS, and all New Balance styles excluded. Other exclusions apply. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Offer expires 02/18/2020 (7:59 am CT).

Interesting I used my $20 FNL reward on the black cats 4’s before I upgraded to status
I got an email saying use my $20 reward before it expires
It’s still shows in my account
I’m 100% sure it’s the same reward #
So I added something to cart to see if it works
It works!

Interesting I used my $20 FNL reward on the black cats 4’s before I upgraded to status
I got an email saying use my $20 reward before it expires
It’s still shows in my account
I’m 100% sure it’s the same reward #
So I added something to cart to see if it works
It works!
I checked my acct and I have one too , not sure why

Did you use it already?
Mine still shows up and says fulfilled
Its some kind of beautiful glitch
I feel like I need to use it right away cuz it might disappear or suddenly not work anymore

Just used the same $20 FNL reward I used last week
Feels good
Now it’s gone from my rewards wallet
I guess it was a bonus for upgrading to status lol
Reward so nice they let me use it twice :pimp:

Is the friends and family over? I saw 14th thru 17th but then just saw 18th to another date

no, the dates on it are feb 20-24. I got the notice in my app this morning. Also, the fine print says it’s valid at Nike Kansas City as well (I’m assuming it’s the closest Niketown to Denver)
88986EF2-7E3B-4B91-8893-F6D6809329D1.png

Back
Top Bottom