Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

25% off adidas.com
Exclusions include: YEEZY, 4D, Select Ultraboost, Pharrell x adidas, Girls Are Awesome, Human Made, limited edition Originals, and gift cards.
End 7.22 11:59PM PT
Code: EXTRA25

U have to go back on site and do same thing?

Yup. It’s a lot quicker though. I think you just have to receive an individual text code each time. They’ll have your credentials saved, so you don’t have to upload it again. You’ll receive the new NDC code right after you submit rather than waiting for verification.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've had to enter all my information and upload the documents each time . Please someone let me know if there is another way (after initially registering )

The sheerid site that verify ID also had other discounts.

north Face is 50% off

Helly Hansen 50% off

ASICS 40% off

Levi’s 25% off

Last edited:
For ASICS, I know the offer states 60% off. However, when I go to the link, the terms state 40% on the ASICS site.

-edit-
Just got the four codes for the month. :nthat: It was quicker than NDC to verify. Right after my first code, the following codes were generated right after clicking submit.

Just tried my code for ASICS, and it's only giving me 40%. I emailed the Sheer ID team questioning the 60% off. Hopefully, they honor it.

Last edited:
AEB56933-AF0E-4A0A-A83F-CA10BB35660A.jpeg

Yup. It’s a lot quicker though. I think you just have to receive an individual text code each time. They’ll have your credentials saved, so you don’t have to upload it again. You’ll receive the new NDC code right after you submit rather than waiting for verification.
can confirm just got 2 more codes on nike. clutch

Back
Top Bottom