Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Been cashing out on Staple Pigeon sales for years.. 85% of my wardrobe is Staple Pigeon. Gotta stay away from that site...lol
Same here - love their stuff. Great quality and generally some really great designs.

Here's my haul from today lol

Screenshot_20221230_023800_Chrome.jpg

Probably have 30 Staple tees and a dozen or so hoodies, plus bunches of shorts, pants and sweatpants and a half dozen or so hats. I'm good being "stuck" with their stuff :nthat:

I'm sure this is posted somewhere, but probably belongs here too - free $50 gift card if you sign up and complete a nike user survey on the 19th, but hurry, will probably only work for another 30 mins (apparently there's a limit of 99999 registrants and it's at like 88k already - not everybody will be let in obviously).

Where y'all even getting this? On the nike app? None of my accounts got one :')
Yeah, well my 10% is for my half birthday (whatever gimmick to make me buy more 😂)…and it doesn’t work for anything I would want immediately. Sooo imma end up not using it C2B6674D-C61B-4ABF-AE86-63D6DAA6786B.jpeg

I got 20% - I have been meaning to get the All Black and All White Vapormax Plus but can never find a site selling my size that allows promo codes. Settled for the blk pair at 20% - still have my bday 10% to use

For a 10% birthday coupon that expires today but everything I really want want is excluded. The things that I’m debating on, I know will go lower than 10% in a few weeks. Ugh 😑 money saved I guess…

Back
Top Bottom