Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

yeah i was signed in and i clicked on the finish line link from ebates and then went from there . i just havnt recieved anything from ebates yet so i just gotta wait it out a couple days then

yeah i was signed in and i clicked on the finish line link from ebates and then went from there . i just havnt recieved anything from ebates yet so i just gotta wait it out a couple days then

if you did all that then you did it right :lol: it will be a few days before you get the email and credit for it. sometimes its 1-2 days other times it could be a bit longer.

Since the Footlocker Bday coupon is expired for last month the new code should be as follows..

Just seeing the pattern from previous coupons they should be....I tried it and the online code works.
In-store: $10 off $50 - 1115, $25 off $100 - 1116
Online: $10 off $50 - CPFLW9B7, $25 off $100 - CPFLW9B4
Expires 10/7/12

IIRC, it was sniper that made the last coupon with the updated codes. :nerd:

Last edited:
pointguy superb work ! thank u very much, on line code worked perfect for me and ive had trouble the past 2 go rounds (on line codes never worked)

time to stack them lebron lows like they pringles

is it possible to make a better copy as the store i usually go to now needs the printout to show as a proof. the manager told me that its a new policy from footlocker.. thanks a bunch :smile:

Facebook Exclusive: 'Like' the NBAStore.com page and receive 20% off your order. Plus, get access to exclusive promotions, new product updates, and much more! Be quick though! Offer ends at 11:59PM ET.

If you're already a fan, click here to get your discount: http://on.fb.me/PnYJyM

NIKESTORE.COM NEVER HAS COUPONS EXCEPT FOR CLEARANCE ITEMS! Those are usually only quarterly and there was just one last month. STOP ASKING!

Back
Top Bottom