Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by supraman501

say I go try to use the coupon tomorrow to get the metallic v's, do they have to honor it? or does it depend on the manager?

It's pretty much on a store to store basis......some take it and some don't....it's always worth a shot.
i tried the bday coupon and they wouldnt take it.  I also tried the Footlocker Survey coupon and they wouldnt take it.  SMH

when you look at the birthday coupon, why does it say "expires on 8/31" but if you look at the fine print, it says the coupon is valid until 9/7 ??

which is it??

Originally Posted by swetooth9

when you look at the birthday coupon, why does it say "expires on 8/31" but if you look at the fine print, it says the coupon is valid until 9/7 ??

which is it??

All the past ones ended on the 7th of the following month. To me it makes sense to allow the later date, but I guess it'll be up to the manager on duty.

30974926021438733242615.jpg

I was sent a 15% off code(EM15OFF) from anyconline.com if anyone finds something they like from there. No minimum to what you can spend to get the 15%.

I have not gotten a VIP birthday from Foot Locker or Foot Action, and my birthday was this month, what gives?

Just got home and my FLT/FA birthday card was in the mail.

$10 off $50 $25 off $100
instore keycode 1115 instore keycode 1116
online: CPSPVJVM online: CPSPVJVP

Originally Posted by kerberbb

$10 off $50 $25 off $100
pimp.gif

Thank you sir.

I have not gotten a VIP birthday from Foot Locker or Foot Action, and my birthday was this month, what gives?

Had the same problem bro. It seems it's hit or miss.
I'm a plat member and called CS and complained.
Standard response - they don't know why but it's apparently automatically generated and they couldn't help me.

$10 off $50 $25 off $100

Can u post the actual coupon on the thread?

Back
Top Bottom