Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by staab89

25% off clearance at Nike.com

nikezoom
Thanks, does anyone know if the free shipping is not valid for swoosh accounts? Doesn't seem to apply when I checkout as it states in their policy of orders of over $100 qualify for free shipping automatically.

looking for a champs or footaction online 20% off code if anyones got one. thanks

no wonder its no working for me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif

That guy on slick deals is a moron. Rookie mistake and now affected a lot of NTers looking for a great deal. I was going to buy Trainer SC II's for 51$
mad.gif

I guess I lucky as mine went thru.
Earlier today I put my order in when I say the code. Received a order confirmation tonight so I'm sure I'm good to go.
Ordered the LeBron 8 ps and a JB 2011 Q flight for 161 shipped.

It's weird, when you put the code in it doesn't give you any kind of error, it just doesn't do anything.  If you type in something else you get an error message.  Maybe the code just wasn't supposed to be active quite yet, and somebody at nike just flipped the switch too early on accident.

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

It's weird, when you put the code in it doesn't give you any kind of error, it just doesn't do anything.  If you type in something else you get an error message.  Maybe the code just wasn't supposed to be active quite yet, and somebody at nike just flipped the switch too early on accident.

I was thinking the same. the code is probably one that will be in use later (as we've all said it's time for one) and just got out early.

Just wanted to update everyone about the nike.com code.  I placed my order before I posted the code here and I got shipping confirmation today.  Guess I was one of the lucky ones whose order went through before the code was pulled.  

My order shipped with the coupon code also from Nike.com. I've never had Nike cancel an order of mine once order confirmation comes through. I did order through Swoosh so I don't know if that has to do with anything. And I've had some crazy things ordered on Swoosh (iPod Touch 32GB4G for $140). Once the confirmation email comes through, you should be golden.

Just wanted to update everyone about the nike.com code.  I placed my order before I posted the code here and I got shipping confirmation today.  Guess I was one of the lucky ones whose order went through before the code was pulled.  
Sounds like someone with more than 11 posts.....
making sure he gets his through before he shares with everyone...
smart move, since the slickdeals effect took over.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Sounds like someone with more than 11 posts.....
making sure he gets his through before he shares with everyone...
smart move, since the slickdeals effect took over.

Yeah, I used to come here back in the early-mid 2000's, but long forgot my old user name.  Even then though, I never posted much.  I saw the nike code on another site and placed my order since I had been waiting for it to get a new pair of running shoes.  Came here to see if it was posted and thought I would help everyone.

Back
Top Bottom