Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

.it looks like we sent out a few too many

Birthday wishes!

Dear Valued Customer,

Happy Birthday...? You may have accidentally received a "Happy Birthday" message from us recently (oops!), and we apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. This was due to a technical error, but we'll spare you the details and make sure it doesn't happen again. Of course, if it was your birthday and you received the email, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from your friends at Finish Line!

The good news for everyone is that the $15 off of $75 coupon featured in that email is valid, so please head over to Finishline.com in order to treat yourself or someone else by using the coupon code:1116YTGYN3Y (after all, gifts aren't just for birthdays!).

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care at 1-888-777-3949.

Last edited:
eBates currently has 12% cashback on Under armour PLUS under armour has free shipping on orders over $49!!

Eastbay GiftCard 20 off should drop some time next month.  Keep that in mind.  That plus a quick 25 off with the Gold Club 1 Time Discount could be a good look for someone.  I know I have a huge order to place next month.  Any ideas on ways to further the savings would be appreciated.

i think this is called fraud returns...footlocker/footaction/champs have change thier no receipt returns because of fraud like this. 

Last edited:
Finishline coupon $20 off $120 or more purchase: LNFLD20
Worked on the speed turfs
smokin.gif
Thanks! on my way~

Last edited:
Anyone have a screenshoot or copy of the Footaction Birthday coupon? I tried to by some Penny Vs with it and they wouldn't let me use the code without a printout.

Anybody have any printable finish line coupons, I always get the ones with the catalogs but always throw them away and now I need one lol :smh:

Back
Top Bottom