Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Anyone know anything about Adidas Friends and Family this weekend? I am trying to get the code(s) and will post if I can.     

I don't have the actual printouts, but here are the birthday codes for this month (for Foot Locker, Champs, and Foot Action):
FOOTLOCKER
$10 Off $50
In-Store Keycode: 1121
Online Keycode: CPFLWDB7
$25 Off $100
In-Store Keycode: 1122
Online Keycode: CPFLWDB4
CHAMPS
$10 Off $50
Online Keycode: CPCHWDB5
$25 Off $100
Online Keycode: CPCHWDB3
FOOTACTION
$10 Off $50
Online Keycode: CP34WDB7
$25 Off $100
Online Keycode: CP34WDB3
Note: All should expire 1/07/2013. Also, I don't know if the in-store keycodes work... can't try those, but they should work.
If someone wants to "fix" the old print-out coupons to reflect these changes, they can all be found in the thread (they're both on the "recent images" at the top).
I haven't seen a FA print-out forever, so I don't know if they actually do those anymore... or if they've changed them since the last version that I've seen(which can be found if you an image search for "footaction birthday").

Thanks for this. I'll try it buy sometimes my FTL be on b.s. and require the actual image. *I'm not asking for the actual image but by would I be happy to have one in my possession*

Eastbay Rep, are you guys not doing your annual Holiday 20% off gift cards promo this year?
doesn't look like it...they did it twice last year, pretty disappointed this year :smh:
nope was told by eastbay rep elizabeth that they arent doing it this year. thats bad business. im getting gift cards elsewhere
We will not be doing the 20% off gift card promotion this year. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

KARMALOOP'S BIGGEST DISCOUNT OF THE YEAR

41% OFF + Free Shipping on Orders over $75

Use promo code: FREAK75
& repcode: 20PERCENTOFF

Brick Harbor

35% off on orders over $150!
Free shipping on all orders!

USE BOTH DISCOUNT CODE: 12DAES
& USE REPCODE: 20PERCENTOFF

Last edited:
Time to find a new place to spend my money now that Eastbay has decided to go this route.  Definitely won't be renewing Gold Club either.  Their promos have consistently gotten worse despite the economy.  One would assume they would be trying to encourage spending.

They're cheap.  They take the longest of any of the major retailers to mark shoes down which have been sitting for months, you have to pay to get double boxed shoes, and the benefits of being a Loyalty club member aren't anything to write home about now that they don't even give us the restocks they once did.

I'll put in a big order on some workout gear and hoodies to use my 25% off before it expires and then I'll stick with other retailers.

At this point, the only benefit is no sales tax.

Feel free to pass this along to the appropriate personnel, EastbayRep.  I respect the fact that you guys are on NT and provide prompt responses to our questions, but your company just isn't what it once was.  Is what it is though, you guys will survive without my money lol.

Last edited:
They're cheap.  They take the longest of any of the major retailers to mark shoes down which have been sitting for months, you have to pay to get double boxed shoes, and the benefits of being a Loyalty club member aren't anything to write home about now that they don't even give us the restocks they once did.

I'll put in a big order on some workout gear and hoodies to use my 25% off before it expires and then I'll stick with other retailers.

Feel free to pass this along to the appropriate personnel, EastbayRep.  I respect the fact that you guys are on NT and provide prompt responses to our questions, but your company just isn't what it once was.  Is what it is though, you guys will survive without my money lol.

even now they charge tax to california which is where i live which they never use to :x

Even with the coupon codes they offer...the discount gets negated by their inflated shipping costs.

Say you order $100 with 15% off...Eastbay charges $15 shipping....so why effing bother??

:smh:

Time to find a new place to spend my money now that Eastbay has decided to go this route.  Definitely won't be renewing Gold Club either.  Their promos have consistently gotten worse despite the economy.  One would assume they would be trying to encourage spending.

I feel the same way. I don't even mind paying for double boxing but there is little benefit to membership now and they exclude so many products, whats the point of the code. Maybe if enough people complain, they will change their ways and I hope they bring this to the "appropriate personnel"

I feel the same way. I don't even mind paying for double boxing but there is little benefit to membership now and they exclude so many products, whats the point of the code. Maybe if enough people complain, they will change their ways and I hope they bring this to the "appropriate personnel"
+1.

even now they charge tax to california which is where i live which they never use to :x
You do realize this is by law in California and not something that Eastbay simple decided to do. If you're going to bad mouth a company at least be smart about it.

Really disappointed about the lack of gift card promotion this winter, but I'm still happy with the loyalty club. I buy a ton of stuff from them throughout the year so it easily pays for itself. People need to realize the loyalty club is for free faster shipping, not for special access to products. If you can't understand that, then its your fault not eastbay's.

Last edited:
even now they charge tax to california which is where i live which they never use to
sick.gif
You do realize this is by law in California and not something that Eastbay simple decided to do. If you're going to bad mouth a company at least be smart about it.

Really disappointed about the lack of gift card promotion this winter, but I'm still happy with the loyalty club. I buy a ton of stuff from them throughout the year so it easily pays for itself. People need to realize the loyalty club is for free faster shipping, not for special access to products. If you can't understand that, then its your fault not eastbay's.
That's a fair point and I'm not one to complain about petty stuff, but in general, would it seriously kill them to stop cutting corners?

I'm certain that a high volume company like this doesn't pay much to ship their products.  They pretty much force you to become a Loyalty Club member unless you want to place an order and use the free shipping promo each time you do as opposed to something more beneficial like 15 - 20% off.  Their normal shipping rates compared to what other companies charge are a joke.  The casual consumer may not know enough to use promo codes and in those instances where Eastbay tacks on extra for each additional item, Eastbay will be laughing to the bank.

It would be a nice perk for those member restocks/members only releases to return, but times have changed and I'm not holding my breath on it happening.  What I would like though is some consistency (twice a year gift card promotions that we've become accustomed to) and to not have to pay extra for something that should be standard practice as opposed to it being reserved for shoes on some special list (double boxed shipping).

More than anything, it's about principle.

Last edited:
Thread got buried just posting to bring it back up on my list 
nerd.gif
.. but at the same time thanks everybody for the coupons 

Last edited:
*Basic LIDS Club members get 40% off from 3-7pm (local time) in any LIDS store!

*Pro LIDS Club members get 40% off ALL DAY in any LIDS or LIDS Locker Room store!

Agree on both statements. Amazon had to charge tax too. With the way the economy is, it was inevitable.

I'm thoroughly happy with my gold club membership too. $20/year for 3-day shipping and a 25% code is awesome. It's rare you see that being offered by other companies. The bag shipping isn't a problem for me either. Just hope they keep the Loyalty pricing and benefits as is.

Repped for the Adidas coupon. Hope i can find the store with D.Rose 3 and they're not excluded.

that they agreed to. just like amazon. lol at you calling it bad mouthing. simply stated they charged tax now

PLENTY of other online retailers that do not charge tax here. thats where my money is going now.

eastbay is now my last option when it comes to shoes.

Even with the coupon codes they offer...the discount gets negated by their inflated shipping costs.

Say you order $100 with 15% off...Eastbay charges $15 shipping....so why effing bother??

:smh:

yup, eastbay fell off HARD with the deals. back in the day the deals were something.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom