Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

******* eBates isn't honoring my purchases again.

I've noticed a pattern, they always honor small purchases with no questions, but when it comes to purchases that are more than $100. They give out ******** EXCUSES.

Now this is what they said.

[SIZE=10pt]Thank you for your patience while we looked into this matter for you. After researching your order, it has been determined by Foot Action that this order was initially driven by their newsletter/store mailing and not Ebates. As a result, Ebates has earned no commission for this sale and Cash Back cannot be awarded.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]When using Ebates it is crucial that you do not link to the store using any other means, as you may inadvertently be transferring credit for you order to a source other than Ebates. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.[/SIZE]

I am 100% sure that I used eBates on this order. I have a toolbar installed and I still click it to make sure that every order is accounted for. I understand that I won't be getting cash backs on orders that I used coupons on, but this is unacceptable. I didn't use any coupon nor click on any mailing crap.

That's weird. It probably has something to do with the tollbar your using. Why don't you just log on to Ebates and just click on the store from their page?

I always get my cash back no matter how much the total price is . 99.9% of my orders are always over $100. I also get my cash back when I use my WCs on FNL or any other promo codes out there, it hasn't been an issue.

Next time, give it a try without that toolbar you're using and see what happens.

Karmaloop

USE CODE: FEBFRESH
25% OFF ALL ORDERS!!!
25% OFF + Free Shipping on orders over $49!

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see it was posted above. I just saw it on KL right now. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone not using a rebate site is pissing away money...

Rebates since Feb 2011 :smokin

Last edited:
i keep warning about making requests. this page alone has 5 infractions that have been handed out.

edit: 6 infractions now. :smh:

Last edited:
this will be a good ebates question.

for those who have a chase CC, can you use ebates + the ultimate rewards mall?

Back
Top Bottom