Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

that makes sense then... i asked my wife what she looked up and it was a humidifier.

you really couldn't go on the website and check huh? stop being lazy.

i've seen members post Lebron purchases using a discount in one way or another. so i was looking for someone to explain which codes are valid/invalid on my potential purchase. u needa calm down. i'd expect more from a member who's been here for as long as you have.

Last edited:
you really couldn't go on the website and check huh? stop being lazy.

i've seen members post Lebron purchases using a discount in one way or another. so i was looking for someone to explain which codes are valid/invalid on my potential purchase. u needa calm down. i'd expect more from a member who's been here for as long as you have.

its not calm down. you can easily go on the website and look. id expect you to use such common sense considering you've been on the site for so long. dudes outlined it for you and you still say... but can i get the everglades? like you can't absorb the info being given.

its just your sly way on making requests which isn't allowed in the thread to begin with.

Last edited:
lol ok
its not calm down. you can easily go on the website and look. id expect you to use such common sense considering you've been on the site for so long. dudes outlined it for you and you still say... but can i get the everglades? like you can't absorb the info being given.

its just your sly way on making requests which isn't allowed in the thread to begin with.

its ok man. you are right. i am wrong. lol

Received the new birthday coupon from Footlocker

$10 Off $50

In-Store Keycode: 1109

Online Keycode: CPFL3BE7

$25 Off $100

In-Store Keycode :1110

Online Keycode: CPFL3BE4

Coupon valid until 7/7/2014. Online offers expire 7/7/14 at 11:59 pm CST

have fun guys

$10 Off $50

$25 Off $100

have fun guys
already posted page back

Last edited:
which page bro? could you let me know as i need the champs and footlocker printed version on this...thanks so much..

$10 Off $50

$25 Off $100

have fun guys
Yup will be usin it on WTKD

Use Code: SS14PREVIEW

which page bro? could you let me know as i need the champs and footlocker printed version on this...thanks so much..
I usually post the PS'd coupons within the first three days of the month. So, you should usually backtrack to June 1-3.

Last edited:
With the Happy Birthday Coupon for footlocker etc... is it okay to use in store when I print it out? 

Can I use it on Jordans or nah?

With the Happy Birthday Coupon for footlocker etc... is it okay to use in store when I print it out?

Can I use it on Jordans or nah?
Yes. Just print it out and take it to store. Most stores will let you use them on new releases. Only ones they don't are Quickstrike releases.

Back
Top Bottom