Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just got my first FTL Platinum Coupon for $15 off.  Do anyone know if this will work with the bday coupon? 

Damn missed out on all those codes. Gotta monitor this thread like I work for the CIA
laugh.gif

NDC hasn't had a 20% off on the entire site in a while. When do you guys think they will have another one? I need some new soccer cleats.
No such coupons exist...unless it's issued as compensation.

The % off coupons that they allow are always for clearance items only.
the next "extra 20% of clearance" should be coming up sometime in august

i need to start being more frugal. everytime i buy kicks i get the 20 bucks off on my receipt and never use it. now i want a percentage/dollar off and let them expire lol. havent bought shoes since the trophy pack.

2 questions. 1 can you use birthday coupons at house of hoops?
2. Can you use it on releases. More specifically those kd vi elite supremacy coming out Friday...

1. Yes
2. It's up to the manager, or whoever is at the register sometimes they're whatever about it sometimes they'll call a manager over

Last edited:
Last edited:

Anybody knew that Jordan Retros puchased on FNL are excluded from EBATES cashback? 

This is what ebates replied to me
says it right there 
[h4]Special Conditions for Finish Line[/h4]
Exclusions: Cash Back not available on the purchase of Jordans. 

says it right there 
[h4]Special Conditions for Finish Line[/h4]
Exclusions: Cash Back not available on the purchase of Jordans. 
Yeah. I saw it on the link. Was just asking if these was new or what because I purchased jordan's in the past on FNL and there was always cash back. 

Anyway, thanks.

First time out happened to me was on the Jordan 5lab3 I think, was annoyed cuz I got the ebates then they revoked it outta nowhere

^^ what he said, it's not ebates, it's finish line. They pay ebates x amount then the consumer gets x amount of that. Finish line won't pay for a Jordan. That's why I only use Nike.com for 99% of my cops

Just noticed that Finishline updated their website... Not able to stack coupons and WC rewards anymore. Every time I type in my WC# and Reward# on the new checkout it asking me to enter a valid WC and Rewards number.

Just noticed that Finishline updated their website... Not able to stack coupons and WC rewards anymore. Every time I type in my WC# and Reward# on the new checkout it asking me to enter a valid WC and Rewards number.
Use Finish Line mobile.  m.finishline

^^ what he said, it's not ebates, it's finish line. They pay ebates x amount then the consumer gets x amount of that. Finish line won't pay for a Jordan. That's why I only use Nike.com for 99% of my cops
NDC give eBates cash back?

6%, I've gotten paid thousands from them (no exaggeration). They often have promotional periods as well, as high as 10-12%

6%, I've gotten paid thousands from them (no exaggeration). They often have promotional periods as well, as high as 10-12%
wow! thats crazy. see the thing is that i always shop at NDC and probably spent thousands of dollars but i dont know how ebates work. i thought it was just a scam. mind if u walk me thru or give me some basic ideas on how to use em properly?

Back
Top Bottom