Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I got 5 shirts and 2 hats for only $54.38. Was only going to buy 1 hat but it dropped me below free shipping threshold so it cancelled itself out.

Wish they had a better size selection on shirts but maybe they did earlier.

Lame sale ended so fast.

I got 5 shirts and 2 hats for only $54.38. Was only going to buy 1 hat but it dropped me below free shipping threshold so it cancelled itself out.

Wish they had a better size selection on shirts but maybe they did earlier.

Lame sale ended so fast.

Lame enough for you to purchase? Lol
I thought it was a good deal..got enought fitted for the next 10 years lol

Was Lids a code or a flash sale? No sign of it on their site right now...

Edit: Didn't see the new page of the thread. Oh well... I snoozed, I loozed...

Last edited:
FTL code did not work at Kids FTL today, invalid code. FTL employees were cool though, he kept trying any codes he had to get me at least $20 off $100 but best they could do was $10 off, I passed purchase.

does anyone have a legit bday coupon that they received in mail??? can you pls check if the codes that were PS is correct code.... guy at FTL knows about the PS that goes on here at NT and he actually said they might have PS the wrong code. He said the legit ones with barcode does work

FTL bday coupon just kept getting denied in store. They tried using the 25$ and the 10$ codes, both unsuccessful. I'm going over to the champs to see if it works there. *edit- it was a no-go at champs also.

Last edited:
dont bother going to stores to use the bday coupon ..its worng code and we need an APRIL bday person to give us the correct code

Back
Top Bottom