ROAD RUNNER SPORTS COUPON CODES - EXPIRE TODAY 5/3
nthat.gif

25% off when you spend $129 or more: 25SHOES0503

20% off when you spend up to $129: 20SHOES0503

ROAD RUNNER SPORTS COUPON CODES - EXPIRE 5/18
nthat.gif

25% off when you spend $129 or more: 25SHOES0504

20% off when you spend up to $129: 20SHOES0504
Just rec'd an email from RRS extending this promotion through 5/18....updated information above in BOLD

Fanatics.com has a 50% sale going on through today. It is NOT an additional 50% off ; certain items have been discounted from their original price by 50%.

Last edited:
Normally by this time the new bday coupons are posted. FTL code still works online until the 7th. Is it safe to say that after 5/7, there will no longer be a generic FTL code to use online?

Normally by this time the new bday coupons are posted. FTL code still works online until the 7th. Is it safe to say that after 5/7, there will no longer be a generic FTL code to use online?
I do not post the birthday coupons anymore as it has been outdated.

The following are the supposed generic online codes for May 2015.

$25 off $100 @ FL seems to work but note that I did not go through with the order.
Code:
Foot Locker $10 off $50 --- CPFL3BD7Foot Locker $25 off $100 --- CPFL3BD4Champs $10 off $50 --- CPCH3BD5Champs $25 off $100 --- CPCH3BD3FootAction $10 off $50 --- CP343BD7FootAction $25 off $100 ---CP343BD3
Notes:

- These supposedly expire June 7, 2015.

- As most of you know, these may or may not work because they have been revising their codes.

Last edited:

$25 off $100 @ FL seems to work but note that I did not go through with the order.
Code:
Foot Locker $10 off $50 --- CPFL3BD7Foot Locker $25 off $100 --- CPFL3BD4Champs $10 off $50 --- CPCH3BD5Champs $25 off $100 --- CPCH3BD3FootAction $10 off $50 --- CP343BD7FootAction $25 off $100 ---CP343BD3
thank you. please continue to post them since Footlocker's works online. Or should we pm you about it?

Question: I have a FTL VIP reward of $20 at the bottom of my receipt, yet when I enter the number at checkout it says invalid. Anyone ever run into this problem?

As it appears that FTL bday coupons no longer work does the same rule hold true for Champs and Footaction?

Question: I have a FTL VIP reward of $20 at the bottom of my receipt, yet when I enter the number at checkout it says invalid. Anyone ever run into this problem?
Call customer support.

As it appears that FTL bday coupons no longer work does the same rule hold true for Champs and Footaction?
It's a wait and see approach. The change is very new so we are learning as we go.

I can confirm bday coupons for Champs in store no longer works....I tried it for the last two releases on 11lab4 and navy 5s, both time failed.

store manager is willing to allow discounts, but the code he entered, 1106 i think, just wont work.

smh that a good thing have to end :smh: the last successfully use was on the hornet 13 lows.

Last edited:
Stores are getting super stingy with coupons now. I got an NBA store coupon 15% off 75+(NBAX15) AND an Adidas coupon (JUST4MOM) in the email today. Everything I try on both sites is excluded. Adidas is usually awesome with allowing coupons on damn near everything. I think these companies are going to be in for a very rude awakening as far as there sales are concerned if they continue these new practices. People will pay full price for Retro J's but not for almost everything else.

Thank you for the update on the other bday coupons, torres.

Used (well tried to use) a FTL bday coupon in store today. As stated in this thread the in store code has been removed but they manually discounted my item. If your local location was not informed or is not aware that bday coupon codes have been changed you are probably still good to use them in store or it is going to be at manager / associate discretion - your discount will just have to be manually entered at POS.

The associate who rang me up mentioned to the other employee that she would keep the receipt for the manager and note that for my transaction I had a bday coupon but the codes would not work.

Code:
Foot Locker $10 off $50 --- CPFL3BD7

Foot Locker $25 off $100 --- CPFL3BD4

Champs $10 off $50 --- CPCH3BD5

Champs $25 off $100 --- CPCH3BD3

FootAction $10 off $50 --- CP343BD7

FootAction $25 off $100 ---CP343BD3

footlocker code didnt work with a kids lebron i tried. takes the money off, then says an error when you actually try and pay

I tried using the b day coupons at all 3 chains, champs, footlocker and also footaction and not one store excepts anymore bday coupons. I believe our best bets from now on is to go on retail me not and use the codes that the stores officially provide them. As far as Jordan retros will have to cop without any deals for now and other shoes that we want on release date will have to wait for 3 weeks until they become available at discount prices. For example, the lebron 12 elites are now available at discount.

It was great while it lasted fellas. It's been a bad year for frugal consumers. :lol:

-Retail price increases.
-No more Ebates cash back on retro's.
-RIP to FTL bday coupons (still might get one during your actual bday month).

Back
Top Bottom