Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I ordered the same shoe but the black/blue colorway even though it wasn't the MC price. But I'll wear this colorway more than MC so I'll live with the price.

Anything under $150 is a great price , I got lucky and got the black blue from eBay for $125 yesterday

for the villa deal, just know that they defaulted to the $15 shipping option so make sure you change it to the free one if you see that.

Last edited:
Anything under $150 is a great price , I got lucky and got the black blue from eBay for $125 yesterday

True. I've been eyeing the pair hoping they would drop the price more but the 20% off I didn't want to take a risk in them selling out. So yeah I had to get them. $125 would've been great but I looked for my size on ebay before ordering but they had none.

if you spend a certain amount of money. you can change the shipping during the checkout. i cant remember but i think the min has to be 100 or so.

Huarache 2k4 are $92 after the code so lower

Do you guys think they will let u use a swoosh pass of its a picture since it's one time use. Might buy one off eBay hoping a employee can chime in??

Spend $100 and you get $50 gift card to use later in May, can't remember exact dates...

Some are saying they weren't allowed to get the $50 MVP card if they used the F&F coupon but I was....
Ohh. Nice. Im about to head to Nike right now.

Do you guys think they will let u use a swoosh pass of its a picture since it's one time use. Might buy one off eBay hoping a employee can chime in??
I think thats the risk you take ebay would side with you if it happened but i wouldnt spend more than $30 for one.

Yeah I only spent 12. I really want dry fit stuff for football. Always nice to get that on sale.
It says under the email to "present this barcode" blah blah...Surely they don't expect everyone to actually print the email.  Barcode and/or the code beneath it will work fine...

It says under the email to "present this barcode" blah blah...Surely they don't expect everyone to actually print the email.  Barcode and/or the code beneath it will work fine...
forgot about that. Lady i had just typed the code in direct from the email but as long as you got a pic ahould be right?

20% off : VILLA20
https://www.ruvilla.com/promos/mens-footwear-20-off.html

Rare they have promo codes. They have decent stuff in the sale.

Outchea doing the Lords work [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] just copped both cb34s for $152. Would've got the air max 120s too but those will/are probably gonna be cheaper in outlets anyway and my fiancé gonna murk me if I keep goin ham like this lol

I've got 5 email coupons for the 30% F&F at Nike Factory stores. First 5 to pm me get em. Send ur email in the pm and ill forward it to you.

Got 2 more F&F Nike coupon emails for the first two to PM me. PM me with your email address or i wont bother getting back to you.

Edit: all gone!!! 4 requested and I was feeling generous so I gave em all out. Enjoy everyone. Pay it forward!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom