Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Doesn't work on presto flyknits.. worth a shot, ordered 2 anyway
laugh.gif
It's 20% off clearance stuff. Nike only ever has codes on clearance, never full-priced merch,

What's the best site to buy Nike gift cards?
Use Raise.com. The % off varies, and the higher percentage discount ones (5%+) tend to be for more value on the card ($200+) and are sold pretty quickly. I'll post a referral link in a minute that should get you $5 off; just waiting for a security update email from their site I need to click & verify first.

Eastbay has a 20% going but the sneakers I want in a particular colorway (Nike Free RN) are only available in-store at Footlocker.

Are there any legal workarounds to instances like this being that they are technically the same company?

The sneaker doesnt seem to be an in-store exclusive because Finish Line (not under the same corporate umbrella, I know) has them on their website.

I used the NDC code last week for the black Air Force 2 :nerd:
I typically pick up Air Force 2s when they drop -- They ALWAYS hit clearance

^ i'm a sucker for a clearance+20% AF2
[also, i just snagged the red AJ2 Low from FTL with the $20 disco -- LKS16546 :nerd: ]

Last edited:
Man you're hella late, they announced they were gonna just close all the stores about a week or so ago and ain't no discount at the stores ish is still expensive
Yea, "hella late." From the CNN article I linked to (from 4 hrs ago):

The bankrupt company plans to conduct going-out-of-business sales at all of its locations that weren't already slated to close, according to a new bankruptcy court filing in Delaware.

eyes.gif

Real talk, dude - you're really going to have to step up your game here, because in the short time you've been on NT you've really brought ZERO to the table here and in the Outlet thread, where you free-post constantly. I swear most of the time you're just trolling the threads. 

Yea, "hella late." From the CNN article I linked to (from 4 hrs ago):

The bankrupt company plans to conduct going-out-of-business sales at all of its locations that weren't already slated to close, according to a new bankruptcy court filing in Delaware.

:rolleyes

Real talk, dude - you're really going to have to step up your game here, because in the short time you've been on NT you've really brought ZERO to the table here and in the Outlet thread, where you free-post constantly. I swear most of the time you're just trolling the threads. 

I know this question is YMMV but for the Footlocker/champs Platinum rewards $10 off and $15 off, do stores typically let you stack or most pretty firm about 1 per transaction?

Back
Top Bottom