Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

exclusions apply for that discount code. the FKR's are one them. says it right above the color choices

Last edited:
exclusions apply for that discount code. the FKR's are one them. says it right above the color choices

When I called to cancel my VIP, the lady asked why. I said that you guys no longer allow more than a 10% discount on racers. She said that "we lifted that restriction".... when I asked why it still says that on the website, she then said "well, maybe it is still not possible. Are you sure you want me to cancel it?":lol:

When I called to cancel my VIP, the lady asked why. I said that you guys no longer allow more than a 10% discount on racers. She said that "we lifted that restriction".... when I asked why it still says that on the website, she then said "well, maybe it is still not possible. Are you sure you want me to cancel it?":lol:

I called for the same situation but at the least the person who was on the other end knew what they were talking about.

"Yea..Sorry, we no longer allow discounts on the Racers"

Got my $27.99 back lol

ebay got a 20% code for guitars, musical instruments lol. They need to give us 20% that works on all products or at least a $15 off one.

Check your Nike+ apps

30% off from 4/27 - 5/1

Yup! Multis! If that the case then I got an extra one (email & Nike+) cause they have different codes.

Back
Top Bottom