Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

idk about it stacking, fine prints say one per transaction. when you combine it yea it stacks but when you get to final check out. womp womp womp 

Cool I got one of the $20 gc.

Also Nike enclosed this with a sock order from clearance/20% sale. I'll get another one that doesnt have to be used in a few days.

I know. Im gonna load $100 and get $20 so it's the same thing just I have until June 30 to use it.

Whoops, good catch, I didn't see that. I even gave some of those back to Nike store because I just figured they were the gc that usually come in the mail :smh:

I still have my 20% suptempo fail 3m code from ndc... aaaand ndc was gracious enough to send me a gift card??

Anybody know if the $100+ purchase to use the gc should be after the 20% code (if you have one)?

Anybody know if the $100+ purchase to use the gc should be after the 20% code (if you have one)?

total has to be over $100 to use the GC. If you use a 20% off coupon, you can stack the GC, but the total has to still be above $100.

I tested it and they stack. i put my code first, then applied gc with pin. Retail was over $100. Total after discounts came out under $100. So myth confirmed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom