Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

guys I went online and readed the instruction 

*Enter promotional gift  card  number and pin at checkout. Offer is valid for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more  

May 19-May 23, 2017 at 11:59 PM PDT. Valid only on Nike.com.

Not valid at Swoosh.com, Nike  Factory Stores, Nike  Clearance Stores or Nike  Stores.

Promotional card  must be presented at time of purchase. Limit one per person, per transaction.

Not redeemable for cash (except as required by law) or credit towards previous purchase, and cannot be combined with any other offer including employee discount.

Offer valid on select styles only and does not apply to launch products, Apple products or Nike  giftcards.

All exchanges and/or returns are subject to Nike’s return policy. In the event you exchange or return item(s) purchased through this offer, you will only be refunded in the original form(s) of payment. Nike  is not responsible for lost or stolen gift  or promotional cards. Copying gift  and promotional cards  is strictly prohibited. Offer does not apply to tax. Void where prohibited. Nike  reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc.

they didnt say (how many) promotional cards at time of purchase. Only "1 person, 1 transaction"

It's all good AJ I know you are always helpful on here. We are just not talking about the same thing that's all.

It's all good homie. Funny how others get feelings hurt over something theyre not even involved in.

I may have an extra discount code I might not use. If I don't I'll pm It to u [emoji]128077[/emoji]

*Enter promotional gift card number and pin at checkout. Offer is valid for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more 
May 19-May 23, 2017 at 11:59 PM PDT
. Valid only on Nike.com.
Not valid at Swoosh.com, Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores or Nike Stores.
Promotional card must be presented at time of purchase. Limit one per person, per transaction.
Not redeemable for cash (except as required by law) or credit towards previous purchase, and cannot be combined with any other offer including employee discount.
Offer valid on select styles only and does not apply to launch products, Apple products or Nike giftcards.
All exchanges and/or returns are subject to Nike’s return policy. In the event you exchange or return item(s) purchased through this offer, you will only be refunded in the original form(s) of payment. Nike is not responsible for lost or stolen gift or promotional cards. Copying gift and promotional cards is strictly prohibited. Offer does not apply to tax. Void where prohibited. Nike reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc.

they didnt say (how many) promotional cards at time of purchase. Only "1 person, 1 transaction"

sht this is crazy 

190 - 7 * 20 = 50 

you paid only $50 for a pair of Pure Money 4s 

The cheapest air Jordan retro was "Maroon 6" in Houston outlet for $64 

you just broke the record 

Last edited:

*Enter promotional gift card number and pin at checkout. Offer is valid for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more 
May 19-May 23, 2017 at 11:59 PM PDT
. Valid only on Nike.com.
Not valid at Swoosh.com, Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores or Nike Stores.
Promotional card must be presented at time of purchase. Limit one per person, per transaction.
Offer valid on select styles only and does not apply to launch products, Apple products or Nike giftcards.
All exchanges and/or returns are subject to Nike’s return policy. In the event you exchange or return item(s) purchased through this offer, you will only be refunded in the original form(s) of payment. Nike is not responsible for lost or stolen gift or promotional cards. Copying gift and promotional cards is strictly prohibited. Offer does not apply to tax. Void where prohibited. Nike reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc.

Lol it does say 1 per person per transaction.
I feel like Jerry McGuire "help me help you".

Lol it does say 1 per person per transaction.
I feel like Jerry McGuire "help me help you".
Oh 

"Limit 1"    per     person     per transaction 

Nike just didn't find out 

I doubt before they process they will look twice at the transaction 

sht this is crazy 

190 - 7 * 20 = 50 

you paid only $50 for a pair of Pure Money 4s 

The cheapest air Jordan retro was "Maroon 6" in Houston outlet for $64 

you just broke the record 
should have went for the pure moneys lol.

but i have way too many 4's already tho. 

copped the sbb 31's for $60. 20% off code plus three $20 off gift card. 

should have went for the pure moneys lol.

but i have way too many 4's already tho. 

copped the sbb 31's for $60. 20% off code plus three $20 off gift card. 
lol I am on my second pair 

Trying to get the 6s too 

I tried stacking two, it failed the first time, went through the second time. I didn't get a confirmation email from NDC but I got one from my bank and also confirmed with Nike chat.

I say keep trying, just be careful not to be overcharged. 

Back
Top Bottom