Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Well I have a legitimate giftcard + a legitmate email giftcard + a legitmate 20% code. I don't want to get screwed.

I'm thinking lean away for me.

All of those would generate different different codes and are legitimately stackable so I don't know why you'd be worried

Wait so for all Above info

Now the $100 off $20 is stackable again now?

Like I can use two of those $100 off $20?

Last edited:
Wait so for all Above info

Now the $100 off $20 is stackable again now?

Like I can use two of those $100 off $20?

You can stack them and it will allow you to add multiple, but when you press complete order, it will spin for a while and then say only one of those coupon gift cards per order.

Last edited:

Comments when used

20 off 100 for ndc

Last edited:
Just thinking, but stacking should be enabled since it is a Virtual "Gift Card" and it says on their website you can use up to 10 Gift Cards at once.  Anyways I went through and got a ghost charge for 5$ pure money 4's, lets see if they actually ship though.

Just thinking, but stacking should be enabled since it is a Virtual "Gift Card" and it says on their website you can use up to 10 Gift Cards at once.  Anyways I went through and got a ghost charge for 5$ pure money 4's, lets see if they actually ship though.

Paid via PayPal?

Paid via PayPal?
Yeah I used my PayPal account, charged to a card.  Paypal and my Card both have Nike.com processing payment.  It'll probably bounce in 2-3 days honestly, but it doesn't hurt to try.  I logged out of my Nike+ account before so I wouldn't get flagged at least :tongue:

So has anyone been able to stack E-mailed NDC GC recently? Need to know before I make a blank trip to the bank.

So has anyone been able to stack E-mailed NDC GC recently? Need to know before I make a blank trip to the bank.

Tried to stack yesterday
It said can't stack once I placed order
I got charge and they cancelled/refunded it right away

Back
Top Bottom