Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

1q5otg.jpg

Villa (Ruvilla.com) They're on cashback sites now (highest cashback is on Befrugal at 5% but check with the others that you use the most) Make sure the item doesn't say excluded from discount usually on new releases, older releases and sale items work

$25 off $200. Exp. 06/09/2017
Code: BMSM25

$10 off $100. Exp. 06/10/2017
Code: BMSM10

$20 off $150. Exp. 06/09/2017
Code: BMSM20

70% off at Jimmy Jazz

All the major brands excluded but still some deals to be had.
SALE70E

DAMN! What can it be used on?!?!

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/search/SALE70E

I think you need to view it in desktop mode...

Edit: REP'D SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin ! Thanks for posting! Grabbed a couple Play Cloths crewneck sweatshirts, a hoody, 2 pairs of jogger sweats and a pair of cargo joggers for $141 shipped.

TopCashback and BeFrugal have 8% back, too (use the links in my sig, plz!)

Last edited:
So I have 2 items in my ebay cart, one that I've already commited to purchase, total comes out to $79. I put the ebay code and it says we cant apply this code until you reach minimum order total. wth

Last edited:
So I have 2 items in my ebay cart, one that I've already commited to purchase, total comes out to $79. I put the ebay code and it says we cant apply this code until you reach minimum order total. wth

That 79 unclude shipping?

Is it $79 with shipping ? It has to be $75 before shipping charges

So doesn't have to be one item $75

As long as the sum of all items before shipping is 75 that will work?

Yea it can be more than one item. I made an offer on a baseball jersey and had insoles in cart.

Total came out over $75 but jersey had $9 shipping which doesn't count.

So in reality my total was under $75, voiding coupon. So changed a shirt that cost a bit more instead of insoles and I was able to use coupon. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Only thing I hate about those eBay coupons is you have to purchase through PayPal. And currently my PayPal is on zilch. :rolleyes
Too lazy to transfer funds but I should for when coupons like this pop up. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom