Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I fill out anywhere between 10-20 in a month.
I use my iPhone using wifi and then using my cellular data, also use home wifi on the iPad works and the laptop works as well.
I alternate these methods. The trick is also to typed in the survey website before it redirect you to NIKE.com after the first survey.

I have over 40 $10 gf at the moment lol.

you're the exception, not the rule. you deserve props for figuring out how to beat the system and you're likely a bulk buyer that uses 40/month, but for a regular joe schmo with a phone (and maybe a computer) it's a lot of extra work to get more than a few. And, if you call the 1800 number to ***** about not receiving one, they'll tell you the same thing I said about the 2 per week/month.

Last edited:
I understand what it said on the survey website. I was answering a question that was asked.

I don't feel that I am the exception in that anyone can do this with the method I mentioned above.

I do shop at the Nike outlets a lot and I know a lot of employees there because they see me all the time. I was just trying to help others who might be interested to get more than 2 gc per week.

It is a little bit of work but to me it's worth it. I use 2 surveys per email. It will not send you a 3rd gc if you are sending it to the same email.
I use multiple emails and devices regardless of IP address.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
I'd say you scored. I just put the same items in my carts just to see and it's coming up at $346 (discount on the 2 sneakers and 1 or 2 tech fleeces). you're the only one that i know of that got the double 30.

AND

for those that still are having no luck with the 30clearance CG code, I just placed another order and it's still working. It is not just clearance items either, every sale item that I added to cart (with the exception of those that clearly stated 'no further discount') worked. so yeah, Cruzs Frees for $28 and the like...scoop them up before your size is gone.

Yea I don't know how it happened lol but I got real lucky. Stuff normally came out to 400 plus.

Am trying to order more stuff but code doesn't work now

Here ya go fellas. I'm not gonna be able to make it to the outlets by Friday hopefully somebody can use them

EBAY 10% CASH BACK until JUNE 22nd 11:59, check your email(all)
Also samsung pay is doing 10% off ebay gift cards (was 15) until june 30th for a limit of $100(2x$50) per day, for a maximum $500

Limit for gift cards used on ebay is a total of 8 per transaction

Last edited:
If I used a $20 off your order of $100+ gift card on an order last month and then return the shoes to Nike.com, do they just end up not refunding that $20 gift card amount when they refund me for the return?

What would happen if I just returned the shoes to a Factory Store?

Thanks guys.

Not true! When I return something using the 20 off 100 gift card I was given a 20 dollar gift card and the rest back to my card when I returned in a store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom