Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

gotta say, Nike CS is absolutely great. bought some stuff last week off clearance prior to this recent promo code. Reached out via live chat and they made the price adjustment on the spot.

Repped! Thank You my man! You are a life saver.
Used both the $25 code. Both the $10 is still good.

Was able to cop 2 pairs of the Kobe NXT for $103 a pair.

I will pass it forward. Thanks again.
Repped! Thank You my man! You are a life saver.
Used both the $25 code. Both the $10 is still good.

Was able to cop 2 pairs of the Kobe NXT for $103 a pair.

I will pass it forward. Thanks again.
Glad I can help. Thats a amazing deal!

Screenshot_20170804-135131.png Screenshot_20170804-135135.png
Expiring today. Post if used for others benefit.

Last edited:
quick question for anyone whos familiar with swoosh accounts.....when nike runs the promos like the just expired BTS20 back to school code, do swoosh account holders get to apply that on TOP of their employee discount?

quick question for anyone whos familiar with swoosh accounts.....when nike runs the promos like the just expired BTS20 back to school code, do swoosh account holders get to apply that on TOP of their employee discount?
Not anymore

They feel like the XI but with a little more lockdown. I like em, especially at this price.
Waiting for the mambacurial to go on disco.

The price is right. I avoided pulling for $135 at villa a few weeks back so I can't pass this one up. Thanks for the info, most likely going to stock locate the grey pair on Monday.

hey guys - bought something at oneness yesterday where the discount code schooldaze was for 30%.

Now i see on the website it's now 40%. i called to see if they can apply the difference since it was literally less than 24 hrs ago that i placed my order and they said no.

is there a way i can get that 10% applied somehow? call again to see if i can speak to a manager or something?

or just bite the bullet?

$15 is $15....

Any other Nike Run Club members unlock that 30% off the Nike+ Apple Watch?

Just did it today, with the help of some gc's i was sitting on, got it down to $187 shipped for the 42mm. think there was a 20-30 price difference between that and the 38mm. made the move for the larger one. no more running with my phone on arm!

Back
Top Bottom