Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just got an offer in my ebay inbox capping final value fees at $10, might want to check in case you want to unload anything

Be REALLY careful if you list anything using seller promotions like that. The last three times I activated those types of offers and listed stuff within a matter of days the promotion disappeared from my seller dashboard, and the message I received with the initial promotion offer vanished from my "Messages" inbox. Then when I contacted their customer service they claimed they had no record of me receiving any such promotions.

I highly recommend taking screenshots of everything - the first message with the offer, the "activated" confirmation and the promotion listed on your seller dashboard. Or else you'll be screwed.

Supposedly a 10% off at ebay tomorrow

697260F6-A8AE-4E71-8BE3-6144237354B6.png

The code that is good for everything lasts barely a day so maybe that one works for select items since it lasts more than that?

technically its only 24 hours but i get what your saying

then again this one is only 10 percent and not 15 or 20 or 15 off 75

FYI that ebay code can only be used once. i tried to place another order, and it said i've already redeemed the code.

I was hoping it was for select items because I ordered something (small ticket item though) yesterday. Guess I'll look for brake rotors to buy lol.

Paypal has $10 coupon to use in january for spending $100 by dec 19 (must activate)

Samsung pay has 10% off ebay gc, can use with ebay 10% off today

Back
Top Bottom