Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Camron-2003-The-O-Reilly-Factor-show-screenshot-2017-billboard-1548-768x433.jpg
ForkedEnormousHen-small.gif

Them mfers bout to ban me. I be pulling money off every transaction, trust me I be finessing. That's just this period, lifetime I've gotten over 7k....I got a glitch too, sometimes I don't even purchase nothing 😭

I bought some stuff from American Apparel a couple years ago and my ebates rewards was $20.01. Checked my account and they gave me $200.10. Sent ebates a message telling them the error, the date, and the transaction number. Someone responded asking what transaction I was referring to. It was the holidays and I was busy af so I didn't respond after I had already laid everything out for them.

I thought SNKRS app is ineligible, no? It didn't apply to my purchases on the Air Max 2090s back in late March.

I was hoping someone could tell me how some people are getting NDC coupon codes that work on new releases? Over the last 15 years or so I haven't been buying as many pairs as I did back in the day but recently am able to get back into it. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Military and First Responder codes.

I was hoping someone could tell me how some people are getting NDC coupon codes that work on new releases? Over the last 15 years or so I haven't been buying as many pairs as I did back in the day but recently am able to get back into it. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom