Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Originally Posted by Midnights281

Nike.com Free Shipping with a purchase of $100.00 or more Enter code Jan2009 at the checkout screen. Expires 01/19/09
Are NikeID shoes excluded from these kinds of codes?

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by Midnights281

Nike.com Free Shipping with a purchase of $100.00 or more Enter code Jan2009 at the checkout screen. Expires 01/19/09
Are NikeID shoes excluded from these kinds of codes?
AFAIK free shipping is the only code that ever works on NikeID. I always try the 20% 30% codes but to date they have never worked

Champs - To receive 25% off your $99 purchase, enter promotion code EMCH9JPA at checkout. Offer expires 1/19/2009.

digitalgravel.com
tenthree.gif

y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723 wrote:
EASTWESTWORLDWIDE.COM

50% OFF STORE WIDE

PROMO: PONZI
They got some pretty sick stuff .. but i still havent received my stuff since the last 50% sale they had
mad.gif

Should be coming soon tho .. otherwise i gotta holla at them

Active Ride Shop

Email Exclusive Offer - 10% off all Crooks & Castles
Enter Checkout Code CROOKSTEN Valid 1/16-1/23

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by bolok

can i get a free shipping on nike id when i have a new account?does it count?

it should work, it worked when i ordered my id flight 5

on what step of the purchace will it show up?because im already on the payment step(step 2) and they haven't deducted the shipping cost. -$12 on shipping agreat saving

Originally Posted by tuna629

Eastbay 30% off $99

IPEB9J78
That would be sweet if you combine it with a 20% off giftcard.
smokin.gif
Anyone know when they will have 20% off giftcards again?
frown.gif

www.mooseshirts.com

"Two important days for the Street Wear & Hip-Hop cultures are before us, the birth date of Martin Luther King, Jr & the inauguration of BarakObama, the 44th president of the United States. To celebrate these events, for the coming 48 HOURS we're having a huge sale, with up to 44% off ordersabove $100. Products will sell out fast, so get your favorite items while they are in stock.

- 35% OFF ORDERS OF LESS THAN $100 - COUPON CODE 35mlk09

- 44% OFF ORDERS OF OVER $100 - COUPON CODE 44obama09

Back
Top Bottom