Current releases you want to see hit the local market

foamwhite1li8.jpg

Penny's pearl foam 1s.. wish they released these instead of the eggplants lol

^^yup, those arent pros thats why i put pennys pearl foam 1s under the picture so it wont be mistakenfor pippens pearl foamposite pros.. i checked the link a couple of posts before this and thats where i got the picture, it also has tv caps from when pennywore the pearl foams 1s. wouldn't know about the soles if it were 1s or pros though. hope this clears everything
smile.gif

to quote another nter in another thread regarding the penny foam 1s..

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

To the guy who said there was no pearl foam 1s u are WRONG

Penny wore a swooshless player exclusive pearl foam 1 at the end of the season in a game against the Bulls at the then Orena it was one of the last few games b4 the playoffs were he wore the blues only in the first round loss to Miami.

If anybody has the Knee high and livin large Lil Penny book u can see them in a full page picture page 78 Pennys shooting a layup over Luc Longley sorry I dont have a scanner to post it.

Peace
Scottie

2nd time he wore ID's (not PE's), he wore one during the new orleans game i think

@benthugs: libre mangarap! hehe, i wish it cud push thru.

guys, is it the 3rd time? he wore the ID's?

1st. xmas day
2nd. against OKC
3rd. against Houston ( i read somewhere that those ID's are from a contest by nike china)

^^galing naman ng nagdesign, this should be kobe's playoff colors.. parang jordan, white pag season, black pag playoffs

my bad, it is his 3rd time,

i think this was the winner for the nikeID contest on KB24.com

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by monase

2n714qr.jpg

(lighting in bhs)
imo, there's still hope
sir, if the kryptonates make its way in BHS, meron na bang Srp?

an arm n a leg for sure IF they drop but if not, 1/2 cents will do, yo Nike PH, BHS, either put more green lights or make'm blue for 1/2cents, purple forfoams, or whatever

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

2n714qr.jpg

(lighting in bhs)
imo, there's still hope
sir, if the kryptonates make its way in BHS, meron na bang Srp?

an arm n a leg for sure IF they drop but if not, 1/2 cents will do, yo Nike PH, BHS, either put more green lights or make'm blue for 1/2cents, purple for foams, or whatever

oh well, i guess it's going to be a looooonnnngggggg wait sir.
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

wouldn't know what id do with kryptonates and half-cents.. kinda hard to wear.. id rather they release the eggplants
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom