Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by glitch008

@wytboy55: Really?! Are those gonna be retroed? Those are dope!Especially the purple cw!
pimp.gif

no news about it being retroed.. hopefully in the future.. this is one of my dream shoes before when i was in first year high school..

these kinda look like a match for the celtics' alternate away jersey. when i showed this pic to my laker fan friend he said that this colorway should beillegal. im a celtics fan so i would probably buy this and use it when i play ball and pair it with my pierce jersey. hehehe

Air Jordan 6 (VI) Retro - Doernbecher Freestyle
via sneakerfiles-dot-com

Back in May, we reported that the Doernbecher Air Jordan 6(VI) would be the next sneaker to release from the Doernbecher Freestyle series, and we now have images and more information to share. ThisAir Jordan 6 hosts a navy bluesuede upper with gold and red accents. A couple other key aspects of this sneaker include "What time is it?" / "Game time!" on the tongue,the number one on the rear, and "06/08″ on the upper. To cap it all off, Jordan Brand has also included an icey clean clear midsole. As of now,there is no exact release information regarding the "Doernbecher Freestyle" Air Jordan 6 (VI), but a Fall 2009 release is likely.

76f16846b7d9ed964457e3561a1287cc4bb538e7.pjpg

6653655d4f18bc9ddd07e22d98ba49971a1e2d5b.pjpg

d78268c4abb4ad66ee896a4c38787166d503982f.pjpg

a9836d1f40e8b212d909eecc9c6e4216986831ea.pjpg

89a3646b4059b82cddebe68a95fe453f3f5d6c2b.pjpg

Guys, any info on this? This is pure dope!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ another love or hate shoes from jb, it all comes down to the price and quantity. il cop @ retail and gr, which is unlikely
ohwell.gif
thanks for the pic glitch.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Air Jordan 6 (VI) Retro - Doernbecher Freestyle
via sneakerfiles-dot-com

Back in May, we reported that the Doernbecher Air Jordan 6 (VI) would be the next sneaker to release from the Doernbecher Freestyle series, and we now have images and more information to share. This Air Jordan 6 hosts a navy blue suede upper with gold and red accents. A couple other key aspects of this sneaker include "What time is it?" / "Game time!" on the tongue, the number one on the rear, and "06/08″ on the upper. To cap it all off, Jordan Brand has also included an icey clean clear midsole. As of now, there is no exact release information regarding the "Doernbecher Freestyle" Air Jordan 6 (VI), but a Fall 2009 release is likely.

Guys, any info on this? This is pure dope!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

icey soles ftw!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

37a35c29e4bc99e89cc669be6ed476d9cc5b204.pjpg

not my pic..pero yun price =
eek.gif
i call shinanigans.some dude was prolly just horsing around and put a marshalls tag on there.

i'll stand down if he posts a receipt.

Thanks for the pics glitch!
I agree with chase on those VI's are
sick.gif

I expected better since doernbecher Is & IIs are
pimp.gif

^At first glance, I thought they were supra. Looks comfy for daily use.
pimp.gif

Man, I dunno but I like those VI. From the detail to the cw and the icy soles, I think its worth copping at retail. Only drawback is the suede.

Back
Top Bottom