Custom AF1 "Lavas"

Haven't posted in quite awhile so here's the latest from Sideview Customs.
These took some serious time since I imprinted the Elephant print by hand and these are the finished result. Hope you's digg+++

www.myspace.com/sideviewcustoms

Very nice clean work. Looks pro. Did you use angelus paint?

i prob wouldnt wear them, but i definately respect you for the fact that they look so clean... very well executed bro seriously

Thanks 4 the comments+++ I took a hot soddering gun and slowly burnt the print into em. I'm very happy with the result cause you can feel the print to thetouch. I'll be doing this again with alot of other shoes+++

I'm gonna be selling these size 10.5's along with some Jordans sometime this week so stay tuned aight.

Those are awesome; I would definitely rock those. Do you ever have problems with the paint cracking where the shoes bend (where your toes begin)?

Pandamanda
Do you ever have problems with the paint cracking where the shoes bend (where your toes begin)?
In my earlier work i'd see that happen, but I seriously strip the shoe before i paint em now. Its the most effective way to prevent that fromhappening. But it also depends who wears em ya know. Art is meant to look at (casually wear) Not play ball in or somethin lol.

Diab0531
i definately respect you for the fact that they look so clean... very well executed bro seriously
Thx homie+++ I really appreciate the Positive comment+++

Back
Top Bottom