Custom AIR JORDAN 6's Chrome X Varsity Red

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I've never seen dyed soles like that before, pretty awesome. One query though, why silver?

ive always wanted the chrome metallic aj6 lows.. well.. i guess the silver makes it pop out more.. couldn't think of a better color that would match the red dyed sole.. i think it gives the aj6s a more futuristic look.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I've never seen dyed soles like that before, pretty awesome. One query though, why silver?

ive always wanted the chrome metallic aj6 lows.. well.. i guess the silver makes it pop out more.. couldn't think of a better color that would match the red dyed sole.. i think it gives the aj6s a more futuristic look.
smile.gif

ewww peeped the boardflips man i loved those anyways thinking about it now if you used white instead of silver on the midsole you could of played off the bred xi's

ewww peeped the boardflips man i loved those anyways thinking about it now if you used white instead of silver on the midsole you could of played off the bred xi's

^^ hahaaa! just sold my boardflips man.. the aj11 breds x aj6 is a really nice idea..

^^ hahaaa! just sold my boardflips man.. the aj11 breds x aj6 is a really nice idea..

Back
Top Bottom