Custom Air Jordan Comfort XI's

Good job and clean work. no one can save that shoe though, lol

Originally Posted by c4

Hey man, i can't lie they have great Achilles support on the heel and are mad comfortable, plus in this colorway i like 'em.

Originally Posted by c4

Hey man, i can't lie they have great Achilles support on the heel and are mad comfortable, plus in this colorway i like 'em.

Fresh. I've liked those sneakers for a minute, never got around to buying them though. I like the switch up with the black. Good work man.

Fresh. I've liked those sneakers for a minute, never got around to buying them though. I like the switch up with the black. Good work man.

clean, but are you worried about paint cracking? i saw a person who customized these in the cherry colorway you showed above and their pain't was chipping like no ones business. if not how did you prevent it?

clean, but are you worried about paint cracking? i saw a person who customized these in the cherry colorway you showed above and their pain't was chipping like no ones business. if not how did you prevent it?

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

I added some flexible gloss varnish to the airburush paint i used because it adds durability and it gives a nice shimmer of almost patent leather (it takes about 100 coats of varnish to create patent leather) so it sufficed.

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

I added some flexible gloss varnish to the airburush paint i used because it adds durability and it gives a nice shimmer of almost patent leather (it takes about 100 coats of varnish to create patent leather) so it sufficed.

Back
Top Bottom