Custom Fire Red 3

This is my first time customizing a shoe. I tried to convert into Katrina 3 but couldnt lighten up the cement print and yes i know i could of just gotten the white cement 3 but this is the only shoe i had

things i used

Acetone
Blue tape
Fire red Angelus paint
White Angelus paint
Napkins
Time

it took me 2 weeks to do this maybe 20-30 mins a day wasnt in any rush to finish

(dont care if its negative feedback,let me know what yall think thanks)

Enjoy! :smokin

View media item 317932View media item 317933View media item 317937View media item 317940View media item 317944View media item 317945View media item 317946View media item 317947View media item 317948View media item 317949View media item 317951View media item 317952View media item 317954

nice work, they look better than mine.

i remember how hard that elephant print was to lighten. no matter how many times, the watered down acetone eventually stopped working. i think i changed up and used watered down white acrylic paint and then went over the dark print lines with ink. tbh, i eventually wished i stayed with dark elephant print. even though that's not exactly like real katrinas, i prefer it that way.

careful with the white paint where the tongue connects to the toe box. it chips there.

Last edited:
nice job, i think the katrinas are a little lighter in the red area but to me all of the 3s look better when the midsole color stops before getting to the to the toe cap part, like the white cements. great job though!

nice job, i think the katrinas are a little lighter in the red area but to me all of the 3s look better when the midsole color stops before getting to the to the toe cap part, like the white cements. great job though!

Thanks and it does look better when the red stop in the middle

Look great, I just redid my black cement 3s, and was wondering if you used the angelus finisher or just the angelus paint itself?

If you don't mind, give me the low down on lightening up the EP.  Trying to do the same thing to my FR 3's

Back
Top Bottom