..:: Custom Framed Jordan Jersey ::..

I just got this jersey done for my birthday. I'm thinking about doing a few more with my authentics and M&N. The quality and detail is better than what you'd buy in a sports memorabilia store and I'm happy with the outcome. If anyone wants their jersey framed like this let me know. The turnaround time was one week. It cost me $500, but comparable Jordan memorabilia is selling for $1000-2000, just check ebay. On to the pictures.
ml1lhz.jpg

122jazd.jpg

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

comparable Jordan memorabilia is selling for $1000-2000, just check ebay.
No offense, but that would not sell for anything close to that on the secondary market.

I thought it was a good deal considering signed ones with worse quality frames are over $1K. Let me know if you find a framed, signed or unsigned, Jordan jersey for under $800. And yes, framing is expensive. Go into Aaron Brothers or Michael's and see what they quote you.
Framed Jordan Jersey

eek.gif
and not in a good way.. Maybe if it had a plaque with the date he came back wearing the 45 and what game and end score was maybe just maybe would it be
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

eek.gif
and not in a good way.. Maybe if it had a plaque with the date he came back wearing the 45 and what game and end score was maybe just maybe would it be
glasses.gif

I'll try to add that on my next framed jersey. I have them in my closet doing nothing and nobody's buying now. What player should I do next?

EDIT: @looneyrobert I just remembered I have another 45 jersey so I can put the game and score on that one.

I thought it was a good deal considering signed ones with worse quality frames are over $1K. Let me know if you find a framed, signed or unsigned, Jordan jersey for under $800. And yes, framing is expensive. Go into Aaron Brothers or Michael's and see what they quote you.
Framed Jordan Jersey
You're can't find his auto'd jerseys for under $800 unframed, even his Wizards ones. It wouldn't be hard to purchase an authentic and get it in a high quality frame for under a total of $800.

Don't think I've ever seen somebody selling a framed unsigned jersey.

if its not framed thats dumb
waste of money and when people look at it your gonna get the stoneface

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Framed Jordan Jersey
You're can't find his auto'd jerseys for under $800 unframed, even his Wizards ones. It wouldn't be hard to purchase an authentic and get it in a high quality frame for under a total of $800.

Don't think I've ever seen somebody selling a framed unsigned jersey.
I didn't pay $800, I paid $500, and I'm not selling it. Show me where you can get a jersey framed to these specs or better for under $500 in 7 days. If you can, props in advance, but I don't think you'll find a place or person who can do it.

Don't worry about what anyone has to say if you are happy that's all that matters. Nice Job
pimp.gif

That's
pimp.gif

I JUST made a post about this the other day, I wanna put a bunch of different Jordan jerseys in my basement when I finally get my own house. I don't want them signed (12-1800)
sick.gif
but I would like some authentic jerseys. The only one I can find is the M&N one on the nba.com website. I'd like to find a Wizards, All-Star, Dream Team, etc. Do any of those exist at decent prices?

It's definitely dope but that price is bloody murder you could do that yourself just learn how to fold and buy a 20$ frame!

Back
Top Bottom