custom kobe iv's, still in progress....

didn't really like the options on id, and i needed a more white based kobe to work on....

2ith6kz.jpg

r08poi.jpg

still a work in progress, all the speckles are hand painted, still got plenty to do on the heel pieces still....i think they're coming out ok eh?
wink.gif

looks good so far....
clean work....
smokin.gif

which heel peices are you planning to speckle?

starting off nicely. im really feelin all the speckle work nike and jb have been doing lately.(and i cant wait for those vi's in black/white with speckleset to release in march.)

wow those are coming out really nice...i like the concept that you have going...

-Tyler

Cool start. So you painted each speckle individually? There's a few other ways to get that look that would be much quicker (if you indeed painted each dotwith a brush or pin or something)
Looks good though

Originally Posted by c4

Cool start. So you painted each speckle individually? There's a few other ways to get that look that would be much quicker (if you indeed painted each dot with a brush or pin or something)
Looks good though

yea all the speckles were done individually

yea i know i can use a brush and "speckly" flick the brush to get the same effect, but doing it this way gave me better control, and i dont use anytape...so it would just get everywhere, or be in certain locations...

thanks though fam!

Nice color combo, yeah that's something you dont see on Nike ID. great job. What kind of paint did you use?

Back
Top Bottom