Custom shoe designer Mache drops runner.

Cop or drop

• Total voters

block506

formerly dfranklin5
Trying to see what are the cultures thoughts on Mache's first release. Has a Air Max 1 vibe to me.

mache-run-centralia-pair.jpeg

The whole shoe is dope. Now getting me to buy them is a different story. But the materials(especially that nappy suede)
Flow wale :pimp:

What's the fit on these like?..My foot measures at a 9.5/10 but due to wide feet I have to get a 10.5 in pretty much everything..I can comfortably pull off a 10 in Jordan 1's and Yeezy 350 V2s..Can you compare them to one of those or any other shoes?

I am suprised there arent more cats here talking about this shoe. maybe its the price tag but he is doing pre-orders by himself as a brand, no backing from a major shoe company unless is hush hush but all his pairs have looked great. im guna commit to the Staple collab as my first purchase.

I am suprised there arent more cats here talking about this shoe. maybe its the price tag but he is doing pre-orders by himself as a brand, no backing from a major shoe company unless is hush hush but all his pairs have looked great. im guna commit to the Staple collab as my first purchase.

Not surprised at all.

Respect to Mache be these are wack. Look like another run of the mill hybrid of a shoe that these creatives are making.

Shout out to the Vibram sole though!

I picked up the Intermissions during the pre-order period. Joints are insane!! Went to ebay after that purchase & saw the Queen Marys in my size for a decent price & copped those. I would’ve purchased more cws but was always apprehensive about the sizing. Luckily the size I ordered fits me perfectly

Back
Top Bottom