CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

shoot! i should have bought the Anniversary 11s just to do this. oh well.

good stuff man.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE PICS WHO HAVE TRIED IT...I WOULD POST MY RESULTS BUT IM WAITING FOR THE DAM SEAGLOW TO COME IN....HOPE IT GETS HERE SOON... SMH

.............IS IT TRUE SEAGLOW WILL MAKE YOUR SOLES FALL OFF OR COME APART FROM YOUR MIDSOLE? BC IF SO...ILL JUST USE WATER

no...its the sun that makes the glue melt that makes the soles comes off.....only on clear soles with carbon fiber tho
u gotta keep the bottom cool under the heat

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

just got an idea but prolly not a good one but I just restored my headlamps that were mustard yellow to almost to mad clear using this

Turtle+Wax240KT+Headlight+Lens+Restorer+Kit.jpg

think it would be a good idea for some yellow soles? I dont have a shoe to test it on yet, but maybe when my silver XI turn yellow in 3 to 4 weeks ill give it a shot
yo i did the same thing to my headlamps. im gonna try it on an old pair of 5's i got n see if it makes the soles icy again, bc that stuff is meant to take oxidation out of the head lamps so maybe it will do it to the shoess

^^^ i'm actually trying it on my raging bull V's right now...i'll let ya'll know if it worked at all. im just sketched bc its like lotion n its gonna get stuck in the cracks so i just did it around the soles n if it works ill put it all over them.

I hope it works out. if it all goes well then maybe its possible to use the dye technique as well

At sthebest:What color blue powder dye did you use because theres like 3 different colors of blue.I want the color to hopefully turn out just like your anniversary 11's.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

At sthebest:What color blue powder dye did you use because theres like 3 different colors of blue.I want the color to hopefully turn out just like your anniversary 11's.
I believe he used "royal blue" - it was posted somewhere in here....

I hope it works out. if it all goes well then maybe its possible to use the dye technique as well

dude it was a complete waste of my time, im just gonna go out and buy seaglow. maybe i needed to keep the turtle wax stuff on for a full day or sumthing but the way i did it. it did not work at all!! 
grin.gif

I rarely post in this forum...but wow.

But I do remember convincing the guy who did Sea Glow to tell us how.

what kinda products u gotta buy seaglow n what else u should show the products so we could know what exactly you used i want to do this i freakin want to do this ill even pay someone with expierence to do this send me msg i live in pa ill give guys a good offer am not cheap i just dont wanna end messing up my space jams n my 25th anniversary 11s holla at me easy money in ur pockets am not cheap ...

so is the rit dye pwder is the color suppose to be royal blue am just wondering because am thinking to order seaglow n get the rit dye but i was wondering which color dye you used sorry if asking alot question i just wanna make sure i have all the right products and is 1/2 cup do add water first or seaglow am just wondering i dont wanna ruined my kicks ...

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

dude it was a complete waste of my time, im just gonna go out and buy seaglow. maybe i needed to keep the turtle wax stuff on for a full day or sumthing but the way i did it. it did not work at all!! 
grin.gif

ahhh man
ohwell.gif
. well i guess theres no substitute for seaglow. i might try this other brand i saw at target and give it a shot but if not then seaglow it is  

Back
Top Bottom