CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

the black sole looks pretty cool, but like someone said they could be interpreted as fake. that's what sucks about the custom game.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

300 for anni XIs? shessh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!##$$ please

decided to tint my DS pair of 03 zen grey 11s this past sunday since they were a little bit yellow, i sea glowed them first to get them as clear as possible and then tinted them. Looks like 95 concord blue tint to me

let me know what you guys think
smile.gif

also did my 2010 cool greys because they were starting to get yellow

I'm trying to dye my foamposites, any suggestions? Was thinking of mixing an oz of sea glow, powder black dye, and liquid black dye. And applying two coats.

just depends on the condition of the soles, how dark you want them and how many coats you're willing to do

how did it turn out with the water and rit dye? could i mix sea glow with the water and rit dye to make it work better?

i think you only need the seaglow if your soles are yellow to make them look almost DS before you dye them other than that i wouldnt waste the seaglow, water is sooo much cheaper
oh and thanks brooklyn! i have done this to my jams, columbias and annis and they look great imo and much better in person than in pics

i dont know but i have had mine dyed for a couple months now and i clean the soles after every use and they look the same and my columbias show no sign of yellow cuz i did them when they were DS

yes use seal glow with the blue rit dye powder version. I had my space jams,anni 11s, cobalt 11s and air max 95 all dyed and they all lasted and no signs of yellowing either. This method is genius

royal blue dye  , i have found that if you make the solution dark and also dip your brush into some loose powder to make the application to the sole a little darker it will only take you one application of the dye/water but be carefull cuz going lighter after darker sucks

Back
Top Bottom