CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

eek.gif
can't wait for december

sucker for icey souls

Yes!
Like the Concords, they'll be looking lovely.

Originally Posted by yelloo

I personally really like them goes well with the space jams

see my pics (page 41)... you like my space jam??? im tink have destroy my jordan !!!  i whant remove blu color!!!

Originally Posted by jokerista

see my pics (page 41)... you like my space jam??? im tink have destroy my jordan !!!  i whant remove blu color!!!
Joker,

i personally love what you did to your spacejams, make them x2 sicker to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i would love to do that to a pair if i get my hands on one

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Joker,

i personally love what you did to your spacejams, make them x2 sicker to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i would love to do that to a pair if i get my hands on one
you like??? 
tongue.gif
  it 's only certainty is not see any yellow or green because is dark blue.

Few questions for you guys about SeaGlow.

I just bought some SeaGlow, and I'm going to use it for my 2001 Columbias, and Zoom Kobe IV iD.

#1- If I read through the replies and understood them correctly, the sun doesn't matter on this process of using SeaGlow+RIT to dye soles, right? The shoes can just stay inside?

#2- Someone asked if this would work on dying patent leather. Has anyone actually tried this yet, or maybe seen pictures of someone else who has successfully tried it? (Again, I'm thinking about my 2001 Columbias. Would love to be able to use SeaGlow+white RIT on that white patent).

#3- Has anyone used Sea Glow + white RIT dye on a white sole that has yellowed?

#4- I saw a video that showed some sole separation on some CH XI that had been Sea Glowed. None of you have had that problem?

Thanks so much for all of the help and tutorials you guys are providing everybody. Much respect.
smokin.gif

has anyone thought about dying the soles of the anniversarys red? kinda like the low tops that are supposed to come out this summer? if so ... got pics? ive got anniversarys and they are just too plain... i wanna do something to them but dont wanna ruin em... only been worn once

Can't believe I was able to find a DS pair of these for retail yesterday from some dude on CL. Was so worried the upper mesh or something would be yellowed but nope, clean
pimp.gif
I always regretted missing out on these. Should get me by until they re-release the Columbias
pimp.gif

Might have to try this with the soles though.
pimp.gif

Some people in here went way too dark w/the blue.

I agree. You went way too dark with the blue on those SJ's IMO.You didn't ruin them though, they still look ok but I would have went with a lighter blue or just left it as is.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I agree. You went way too dark with the blue on those SJ's IMO.You didn't ruin them though, they still look ok but I would have went with a lighter blue or just left it as is.
This.

tempting! i have a pair of DS silver anniversary 11s just sitting around, but the soles havent yellowed, not even a little. might try on some icy dunks 1st

Copped a DS pair of OG 2000 Space Jams and decided to dye the soles. Mixed one teaspoon of RIT dye (royal blue) and 5 1/2 teaspoons of seaglow together. Had to apply the dye three times to acquire the light ice blue tint. Took about two hours. Forgive the remnants of dye on the soles, I didn't wipe them off well before I took the pics. These are how the real OG Space Jams looked when MJ was wearing them on the court except his pair had the purple jumpman and stitched on 23 of course. I'm happy with the results. I do plan on wearing these this summer so I hope the tint really helps slow down the yellowing process.....
grin.gif

67a368886833e6d0bf2c7f57e0cb9f8287a5471d_r.jpg
5e826bc6d5ee4bf77c6e6e9c682d27a7c3cf1083_r.jpg
75136ade6ae0e65abb807b05eb99957a524d02b4_r.jpg
35e16761e2bd7eee9df9f89479bf0acb5670d9fc_r.jpg
0141676ee2bb7fe09afac77c6767906059d08293_r.jpg

Originally Posted by calikush

How can I remove the blue dye? I bought '00 concords that were badly dyed.

I think someone mentioned bleach my dude try that otherwise you can use seaglow if you have access to the sun or indoor lights with enough UV rays to activate the seaglow.

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Copped a DS pair of OG 2000 Space Jams and decided to dye the soles. Mixed one teaspoon of RIT dye (royal blue) and 5 1/2 teaspoons of seaglow together. Had to apply the dye three times to acquire the light ice blue tint. Took about two hours. Forgive the remnants of dye on the soles, I didn't wipe them off well before I took the pics. These are how the real OG Space Jams looked when MJ was wearing them on the court except his pair had the purple jumpman and stitched on 23 of course. I'm happy with the results. I do plan on wearing these this summer so I hope the tint really helps slow down the yellowing process.....
grin.gif

They look good, but 2000 aren't OG they are retro's

As soon as I get a hands on some all white XIs, I will be looking into doing this to the soles. Great topic!

Back
Top Bottom