CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

Originally Posted by sneakyCLEANsb

is there a certain/specific brand "blue" color dye your supposed to use? i wanna do these on my jams & Annv....
Dont wanna sound like a jerk, but it's been mentioned that it's RIT die and the color is ROYAL BLUE.

A little bit of reading and you could've found that out yourself.

nerd.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
optimusp517 wrote:

dem eggplants clean,and who is dat playin on da radio,i ..lol

I got a question...Can mixin water and seaglow do sumin...?

Originally Posted by sthebest

I already had this idea and did it already

also did my Space Jams (mainly to me being irritated that they were DS and still yellowing)

also did my 00 Concords (I overdid it the first time I did it so I had to remove alot of the dye through bleaching. forgive the mesh being grey in color..I just got done washing the mesh when I took this pic)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A+ job

what would you guys recommend in dosage to get a very light blue tint on my xi soles ? i want them to look like almost DS factory kinda blue tint, maybe half a tablespoon ?

I was thinking about doing this to my oreo 6's but with a black dye to make them look like the motorport 6's soles and give them that dark tinted look has anyone done this i think it would look nice any opinions??

Originally Posted by sthebest

Heres the tutorial as promised. Enjoy
wink.gif

Please excuse the attire..I was chillin at home when I made the tutorial.

i gotta watch this later. propz on posting the vid, and the shoes u posted earlier came out looking great!
pimp.gif

thanks guys. I did a few more XIs for Roll. this time I used just water and RIT dye. I find that using water works, but makes the blue a darker blue as opposed to a deep light blue like you get with seaglow.

Space Jams
w/o flash

w/ flash

Silver Anniversarys

And here are a pair of beater Concords I did for Mixxing. they were yellowing pretty bad. Comparison shot to my Concords

^^^
Great execution up there STB!!!  Wish I hadn't passed on the Silver Anniv. XI's now..  Would've been great to rock a pair with the right colored soles. 

'Bout to hit my '09 Jams next...

STHEBEST im about to do my anni xis and space jams. what would you recomend for a very light blue(kinda DS blue tint look) on the space jams ? half a table spoon of dye ? and more blue on the annis 11's then a full table spoon of rit dye ?

do the sides first and let dry for 5 min then do bottom soles ?

what type of brush u use ? or can you use latex gloves and do with your finger for the sides?

STHEBEST im about to do my anni xis and space jams. what would you recomend for a very light blue(kinda DS blue tint look) on the space jams ? half a table spoon of dye ? and more blue on the annis 11's then a full table spoon of rit dye ?

do the sides first and let dry for 5 min then do bottom soles ?

what type of brush u use ? or can you use latex gloves and do with your finger for the sides?

^^ really thinkn about dying my D.B VI's.... a light shade of royal would be bananassssssssss

j.w how long did you guys leave the dye on? 10-15 minutes right?

and wahts the process for removing the dye?

thanks in advance!

no one answered my questions, if you wan the light blue shade on the space jams like on the space jams, do you put only half a table spoon of blue dye ?

and how long do you wait to dry in the sunlight before you wife it off with a wet paper towel ?

Back
Top Bottom