CUSTOM: Solid Gold Lebron VI (part 3 of 4)

Here's part 3 of my Lebron VI project. I based these of Lebron's costume in that SNL skit where he plays a Solid Gold dancer. Parts 1-3 are gonna be ondisplay at a Lebron event that Nike is having out in New York. If you're in the area, check them out in person.

What's up?

How many coats did it take you to get that kind of result? Did you paint a base coat of yellow or something?

Nice Job man, I also like the one you did last time, maybe you should do an OSU VI?

With some shiny silver and what not haha, keep it up man.

Originally Posted by 1and12

What's up?

How many coats did it take you to get that kind of result? Did you paint a base coat of yellow or something?

Nice Job man, I also like the one you did last time, maybe you should do an OSU VI?

With some shiny silver and what not haha, keep it up man.
I did a base coat of Beige, believe it or not. Then after that, 2 coats of gold on the midsole stripe. And maybe 4 coats on the upper.

nice job, not feeling the gold on them but eehh looks like you did a good job on them

how'd I miss these. That white patent leather strap/swoosh really detracts from these. I wish there was a way to paint patent leather cause those partskeep taking my eye away from the artwork

Absolutely amazing.
smh.gif

Always been on of my favs James. Solid work as always .. I don't know how you manage to be so consistant, I almost hate paining shoes now that's howover it I am.

Back
Top Bottom