Custom "Sport Blue" VI

Nyce 
pimp.gif

those are so hot, its a guarantee that someone will tell you there fake though... great job man.

those are so hot, its a guarantee that someone will tell you there fake though... great job man.

Dude who apparently did it is named Gonzo4of9 and this came from UTA Uptempo Air Forums .... OP would that be you or were you just posting? Just curious thats all and if so as everyone stated, a job well done!

Dude who apparently did it is named Gonzo4of9 and this came from UTA Uptempo Air Forums .... OP would that be you or were you just posting? Just curious thats all and if so as everyone stated, a job well done!

Nice, however people that dont know about jordan they going to say it fake lmao... always happen

Nice, however people that dont know about jordan they going to say it fake lmao... always happen

What do y'all think he did for the jumpman on the lace cover? It looks like he blacked it out somehow or tried to make it blue and it ended up being really dark. That would be the hardest part. I want to do this, but I'd wan an effective way to make the jumpman blue as well.

What do y'all think he did for the jumpman on the lace cover? It looks like he blacked it out somehow or tried to make it blue and it ended up being really dark. That would be the hardest part. I want to do this, but I'd wan an effective way to make the jumpman blue as well.

Back
Top Bottom