cutt off jean jackets.....has this wave splashed over ya hoods yet?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It's not a black thing. It's a DC thing and those DC kids are loud as hell. Majority also happen to be black.

thats racist

Originally Posted by khadafi252

just sold a gap 1969 jacket to someone from NYC. kept bothering me to ship asap. i see why now.

One of the best jean jackets....I prefer their cut and style compare to most jackets...to bad I'll prob have to get rid of.

I should have known a thread started by ninjahood somehow, someway would turn into a DC vs. NY thread......
laugh.gif

White folks gonna be MAD when those DC kids invade Tyson's.
Indeed that's true to say the least.  Once that's metro lines opens up to Tyson's it's going to be wrap. 

This has turned into a DMV arugument/cut-off vest history thread... around silver spring the only people I know rockin em wear them because of big sean or what ever celeb. Not because its a DC thing. I dont think they have any idea about that part... Never knew so many NTers where in the DMV thooo..

Originally Posted by RounDaWay

The whole DMV thing is for suburban dudes from the county who want to be a part of DC, since they're counties aren't recognized nor have steers credibility.

PG and MOCO dudes have a weird complex with street life and always wanting to prove that they "go hard" lol.
NOBODY from Bmore wants to be from the DMV. We are recognized as our own city with our unique style/accent.

Real DC dudes don't want to be from the DMV, they say they're from DC and that's what it is.

I have honestly NEVER heard a dude from PG rep DMV.. nobody i kno likes the term and i only time i really see it used is on the internet and media.
PG county dudes rep PG or there hood.. landover nigs claim landover, same for seat pleasant, capital heights, oxon hill, etc
Maybe them bowie and laurel type dudes claim DMV i dunno. shid PG dont even like being grouped with MOCO so y would we accept VA lol

but back to topic.. i thought the cut off jean jacket thing was a LA thing..i've seen it in DC area but not as much..mostly youngeer dudes

Originally Posted by 151sippa

The whole DMV thing is for suburban dudes from the county who want to be a part of DC, since they're counties aren't recognized nor have steers credibility.

PG and MOCO dudes have a weird complex with street life and always wanting to prove that they "go hard" lol.
NOBODY from Bmore wants to be from the DMV. We are recognized as our own city with our unique style/accent.

Real DC dudes don't want to be from the DMV, they say they're from DC and that's what it is.

eek.gif
roll.gif
 Baltimore is Philly Jr.  Talking about 'unique.' 
laugh.gif
  And lumping PG and MOCO into the same category...nah

Crazy how this thread went from Denim Vests to DC vs NY again...lol, I'm only 24 but I remember the releases back in the day would sell out easily

The only trend I can see that DMV cats and B-More cats started was rockin those ugly +@$ new balances...I can never cosign a pair of 992's or 993's....lol

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

eek.gif
roll.gif
 Baltimore is Philly Jr.  Talking about 'unique.' 
laugh.gif
  And lumping PG and MOCO into the same category...nah
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shots have been fired.
Spoiler [+]
It's true though. Bmore oozes with Phillies sloppy seconds.

I have honestly NEVER heard a dude from PG rep DMV.. nobody i kno likes the term and i only time i really see it used is on the internet and media. 
PG county dudes rep PG or there hood.. landover nigs claim landover, same for seat pleasant, capital heights, oxon hill, etc
Maybe them bowie and laurel type dudes claim DMV i dunno. shid PG dont even like being grouped with MOCO so y would we accept VA lol

but back to topic.. i thought the cut off jean jacket thing was a LA thing..i've seen it in DC area but not as much..mostly youngeer dudes
All of this is truth though. 

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Pentagon City mall is full of DC heads and folks from PG county.

Bammas JUST waiting for that purple line to go out to Tysons
laugh.gif

White folks gonna be MAD when those DC kids invade Tyson's.
laugh.gif
I'm not really looking forward to it myself.

why not?

Cuz that joint will get turned out like Springfield Mall did back in the day
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom