CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

As a prior Hulu member, I don't qualify for that deal. Lovely. Will need to ask a family member to be that 'new' member. These deals really screw with your loyal bunch. And then that double cash back Ebates deal at $10, it comes out to $2/yr for Hulu with limited commercials. I'm guessing they won't be so limited anymore.
-------------
Seeing a couple websites start off too light with the deals, only to change things up as sales seemed to have suffered

Calling out hatclub.com. They started with a 30% off ONLY MiLB caps. Then changed it up to all caps. But current loyal members who already get 20% off everything are excluded. So you pretty much have to create a new account or not log in and only pay via PayPal. Then yesterday, they do a buy 2, get one free, which is basically 33% off. Their best deal came a day later than their original deal. They posted it late in the day, which gave people maybe 6 hours to complete a transaction.

25-30% off seems like the norm for everything else. Not a great year for deals.

Last edited:
Another successful black Friday in the books. Ended up copping :

A pair of jabra elite active wireless earbuds for $149

2 pairs of the treblab x5's wireless earbuds (white and black) for $140

An electric toothbrush for $34

A electric wireless wet/dry shaver for $28

A western digital 2TB hard drive for $49

Most from Amazon and 1 from ebay. Woke up at 4:00am ordered my stuff and went back to sleep. I did hit up my local nike outlet and they had everything 40% off. Saw the black/yellow melo 13's and was about to cop em with the 40 off, but the quality was lacking.

As a prior Hulu member, I don't qualify for that deal. Lovely. Will need to ask a family member to be that 'new' member. These deals really screw with your loyal bunch. And then that double cash back Ebates deal at $10, it comes out to $2/yr for Hulu with limited commercials. I'm guessing they won't be so limited anymore.
-------------
Seeing a couple websites start off too light with the deals, only to change things up as sales seemed to have suffered

Calling out hatclub.com. They started with a 30% off ONLY MiLB caps. Then changed it up to all caps. But current loyal members who already get 20% off everything are excluded. So you pretty much have to create a new account or not log in and only pay via PayPal. Then yesterday, they do a buy 2, get one free, which is basically 33% off. Their best deal came a day later than their original deal. They posted it late in the day, which gave people maybe 6 hours to complete a transaction.

25-30% off seems like the norm for everything else. Not a great year for deals.

shows only $5 on ebates but damn gonna use my account finally after a long break

If anyone wanna join ebates holla

tenor.gif

Hulu for a dollar is trash, but you get what you pay for and there’s too many commercials for me. I need a new superchillin or gafork type of movie site, who’s got an invite?

I already have hulu so I can't even get the deal. SMH.

most of the stuff i watch on hulu is the premium stuff like sho/hbo which doesnt have commercials.
think i may have to sign up with a different email and get in for .99 since i currently pay 5.99 for the base. currently, i pay $31 monthly for hulu (limited commercial, hbo and sho)

just signed back up with a different email. now paying $21 since i get a deal as well on sho for first 3 months

Last edited:
Hulu for a dollar is trash, but you get what you pay for and there’s too many commercials for me. I need a new superchillin or gafork type of movie site, who’s got an invite?
I mean I paid $7.99 before with commercials, it wasn't bad but paying $1

really not that bad at all

I got the college accounts ads are 60 seconds sometimes 90

Ads ain’t even that bad to me. I use that time to tweet or text or scroll

Doc McStuffins was on for hours and I didn't see one ad. Took some finessing to find an email I haven't previously registered with to get though

Hulu is good once you've seen all the good stuff on NetFlix. NetFlix used to add 1 or 2 watchable movies a month but lately it's been scraps. They still add older "good" movies but chances are if you're older it's something you've already seen.

Back
Top Bottom