CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Looking to grab a tv for the bedroom

Target has a TCL 55inch for $350

Kinda want something cheaper that has decent casting capabilities

Looking to grab a tv for the bedroom

Target has a TCL 55inch for $350

Kinda want something cheaper that has decent casting capabilities
TCL makes good TVs. You'll be happy with the quality you get at the price range.

Don't know much about sound bars but would like to get one for my folks for Christmas. What's a good option for under $200 for a bedroom TV (55")?

Don't know much about sound bars but would like to get one for my folks for Christmas. What's a good option for under $200 for a bedroom TV (55")?

Last year at Best Buy on BF I got a Samsung 2.1 sound bar for my little loft upstairs where I game. It was $140 and it’s great. It is kit ready if you want to purchase surround sound speakers to go along with it. It ain’t gonna produce a big punch for a big living room. But for a bedroom or small space it sounds great

Any Vizio 2.1. I purchased their DTSx F8 model for under 150 with amazon open box (200 retail)

or you can get the E8 for $150 brand new.

Is it pointless to get a soundbar if it doesn't support HDR or Dolby Digital?

The prices for them are too much. I was hoping TCL would release a soundbar they debut at the beginning of the year, but it looks like they decided to cancel that plan.

Is it pointless to get a soundbar if it doesn't support HDR or Dolby Digital?

The prices for them are too much. I was hoping TCL would release a soundbar they debut at the beginning of the year, but it looks like they decided to cancel that plan.

The Vizio supports HDR/Dolby

They even have an "affordable" atmos set up now

Alright!! Just gotta find me some skullcandy Venue's and crusher wireless headphones on sale this bf and i'm all set

Gotta figure out which is better the 55 inch TCL or Samsung for 50 bucks more. Either way one is getting copped

Apple haven’t had any Black Friday deals in the past. Keep an eye out for places like Best Buy, BH Photo, etc. they may have a decent deal.

A couple weeks ago Best Buy had a sale on the Air for $879, $120 off $1000 retail. I should’ve done that smh. There’s always $50 student discounts Best Buy offers tho

i've never seen too many good deals for macbooks on BF. Best deal I've ever saw was at the start of this school year they were giving $300 off and pair of solo beats for macbooks.

So are stores announcing another round of big deals, because I thought Kohl's as well as some other stores announced their BF ads already.
I'm down to get a Pro and like this dude said as I was already going to Kohl's to get my wife a Google Home Hub there.

Back
Top Bottom