CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

All I really wanted was a weighted blanket.... got one for almost half off and it is a great feeling

I stopped by Wal Mart on my way home an hour ago just to grab some energy drink for the drive and see what was happening and seemed like they still had most of the Black Friday frenzy items, in fact they were moving a lot of them to their normal section. I also dont think our local one ever closed, they just put the seran wrap around the pallet with the sign that says don't open til 7pm or whatever and the employee standing in front guarding so nobody starts taking stuff early.

Showed my neice the air fryer I got her for Christmas, she was excited about it.

Anyone see good deals on parkas? The one I wanted from zara sold out in my size

I'm waiting to see if Uniqlo has some good stuff.

So far it's just free shipping ...

I'm not sure if you're on reddit, but check r/frugalmalefashion.

I'm waiting to see if Uniqlo has some good stuff.

So far it's just free shipping ...

I'm not sure if you're on reddit, but check r/frugalmalefashion.
What’s the name of the jacket company from Knoxville? They were giving away parkas a few years ago.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gourmi...r-black/6280303.p?ref=8459201&loc=0&acampID=0

Best Buy offers the Gourmia 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer for $49.99 with free shipping. That's a $50 overnight drop and the lowest price we've seen for a 6-quart air fryer. It features:
  • integrated timer
  • removable dishwasher-safe basket
  • auto shut-off
  • cool-touch exterior
6280303_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Thanks just got this

I feel like it just truly proves that people have FOMO and love drama being in the thick of things

Literally saw two older guys at Walmart rush to the Rokus last night and do the arm sweep to put all of them in their cart. Dudes had at least 40-50 of them. The disappointment in the other people’s face who wanted one but showed up seconds after, man. Felt bad lol. They then proceeded to the video game aisle and try to buy out all the games that were discounted.

My wife got me blu tooth headsets fpr xmas....but i really wanted the jaybird x3s from best buy for 60.....do i get a pair anyway or save my money...do you guys think it will ever ve that price again

Posted up outside a vape shop until 10 AM, 90% off any item in the store for the 1st 10 people. About to walk out with a 200 dollar vape for 20 bucks

200w.gif
Is it a chain shop? Can i get you to get me some juice? Some cpils for a resa prince?

anyone know where i can get a good deal on a sony a7, i've decided it's my next camera, i already have lenses for it because i got them on a good deal.

anyone know where i can get a good deal on a sony a7, i've decided it's my next camera, i already have lenses for it because i got them on a good deal.
Heard a7ii going for historic low prices

12mos PS+, Digital Spiderman DLC and Mortal Kombat XL(fortnite alternative)
About to get some slides with this 25% off at Nike
Still need an audio receiver for my media room
My wife wants an air fryer

Missed the $99 laptops :smh:
Now its time to get the rest of the stuff I need for my house and I'm done spending money until Dec 8 :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom