Cyhi Da Prynce...thoughts?

what are ur guys thoughts on this dude.  i think hes pretty talented with decent punchlines and flow.  his flow gets redundant but its fits in pretty good with each beat.
his mixtape was pretty mediocre tho, but with more experience i think he can blow up a little bit.

sorry if theres already a post on this, i searched and didnt find one besides freshman cover.

what are ur guys thoughts on this dude.  i think hes pretty talented with decent punchlines and flow.  his flow gets redundant but its fits in pretty good with each beat.
his mixtape was pretty mediocre tho, but with more experience i think he can blow up a little bit.

sorry if theres already a post on this, i searched and didnt find one besides freshman cover.

Painfully average. He should feel blessed Kanye added him on the team, considering there are a ton of better artists out there

Painfully average. He should feel blessed Kanye added him on the team, considering there are a ton of better artists out there

Really havent heard enough from him to make a firm decision, but with the Ye cosign he should be putting out some decent music in the near future....hopefully.

Really havent heard enough from him to make a firm decision, but with the Ye cosign he should be putting out some decent music in the near future....hopefully.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

What I came in here to say...

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

What I came in here to say...

Back
Top Bottom