CyHi The Prince - Napolean

Yea Folk Ripped It..Had To Rewind A Couple Times 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I came in here ready to slander this or feel very apathetic, but this is nice

CyHi always has bars...he spit some of this on a freestyle when Ye was on his radio tour.

makes me think this dude been working on this verse for a year 
laugh.gif

but for someone on GOOD this vid was kinda poor

He released this new track "Coretta" today, I'm pleasantly surprised between Napoleon and this song. Ye did a great job executive producing Pusha's album and I hope he does the same with this one. 

yoo :wow: playin this right now this **** is hot and im only 2 songs in :wow:
huey tho with the marcy delivery :wow: that beat sounds so good too just remembered that this was exc prod by the god :pimp:

Last edited:
yoo :wow: playin this right now this **** is hot and im only 2 songs in :wow:
huey tho with the marcy delivery :wow: that beat sounds so good too just remembered that this was exc prod by the god :pimp:

haha I had that same feel after the huey track, like "I know this gon' be good". :smokin

A handful of songs in, and I definitely like what I hear. This is something that makes him standout much more than his previous work, giving him a real identity.

Your move, Stalley...

Always liked Cyhi. Don't know why he don't get more shine. Sean got 2 albums and he can't even get 1.

He killed it on this tape. This could have legit been an album. Dude is one of the best of the new crop of rappers. This is where I want to see Hip-Hop going in the future.

Back
Top Bottom