Cypress Hill: B-Real Rolled a joint worth $1500 (Pics)

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
Need to see before and after photos to believe it. I could roll that for a photo shoot.

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Joined Sep 28, 2008
why didn't they just make a thai stick outta that weed....now that would have been epic.

or collect the keef and get one big *** hash stick.

Joined Oct 8, 2002
why didn't they just make a thai stick outta that weed....now that would have been epic.

or collect the keef and get one big *** hash stick.
:wow:

The first marijuana OD case.....

Last edited:
Joined Sep 30, 2006
Obviously after they rolled it. I want to see them before and after shots of them smoking it. Anybody can roll a blunt that big but do they possess the fortitude to smoke it
wrd, its most likely gone

flight

Banned
Joined Apr 25, 2013
Im sure it really cost about $250

still a lot but not that "cool"

Cypress grows and Im sure it was nothing. I miss having a grow  =(....soon ill do it again

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Lol, cool.

Can't see why it wouldn't be smokable -I don't know if we ever used 6 oz, but we used to make giant spliffs like that all the time back in the '90s. We'd stick two Sushi mats together with about 10-15 king size Rizla, and fill it with weed, hash and coke 

It's a skill to keeping it burning evenly, but do-able ...stick on some Temples of Boom and you're good to go! 
Don't do drugs kids.

Last edited:
Joined Apr 24, 2005
This is cool news!

ps: thread title is misleading...theres only one pic. Not PICS

Joined Nov 12, 2002
Need to see before and after photos to believe it. I could roll that for a photo shoot.

that is the after shot no before shot
Obviously after they rolled it. I want to see them before and after shots of them smoking it. Anybody can roll a blunt that big but do they possess the fortitude to smoke it
Do you know who B real is?

Y'all are seriously doubting the weed smoking ability of a member of Cyprus hill?

I feel real old right now

Joined Jan 13, 2013
sounds like a waste honestly. i remember watching a video of him rolling a fat *** HUGE joint, sprinkled with kief and dipped in hash oil but instead of paper he used this hash that was veyr pliable. dudes were coughing like a MFer after the first hit.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now