D.A.R. Saturday JANUARY 9th 2010, Dave & Busters Arundell Mills, 6:30 PM

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

webnerd andHKD i might be home that weeked and if so i'll be driving...where do you two stay? i might be able to pick you up along the way...

Prolly be in NE DC... but we can find a closer meetup point if its metro accessible :smile: (and thanks for thinking of us)
thank you
smile.gif

Yes thank you for getting them two a ride
nerd.gif

do you need a ride two? i always get lost in DC but i'll find my way and come get ya'll...i don't know if i got off friday to go home yetbut i'll let ya'll know as soon as i know...webnerd hit me on facebook with your address...

webnerd andHKD i might be home that weeked and if so i'll be driving...where do you two stay? i might be able to pick you up along the way...

Prolly be in NE DC... but we can find a closer meetup point if its metro accessible :smile: (and thanks for thinking of us)
thank you
smile.gif

nerd.gif

do you need a ride two? i always get lost in DC but i'll find my way and come get ya'll...i don't know if i got off friday to go home yet but i'll let ya'll know as soon as i know...webnerd hit me on facebook with your address...

I'm sure there is an amicable location for us to meet you so that you won't have to go deep into DC. You get to Arundel Mills via 295, so if Kat, Lauraand I meet somewhere close to a 295 entrance it'll work well...

mytmouse76 wrote:

do you need a ride two? i always get lost in DC but i'll find my way and come get ya'll...i don't know if i got off friday to go home yet but i'll let ya'll know as soon as i know...webnerd hit me on facebook with your address...
bet.

If any one has sum CDP's 4's in a 10-10.5 and are going to the powwow

Please bring em..

Don't try to kill me on the price..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Ghost and Yung y'all N's some haters,
laugh.gif

It's all good, I'm good for that date. And Ghost, the XL red Hi-Tech is up for grabs. Just holla. D&B Arundel Mills is what's good. Then all the grown-ups can hit Timbuktu afterwards for drinks and premium seafood.

Damn, I'm getting it from lil big youngin' DK, too? I'll be out there
pimp.gif
you still coming? bring that Hi Tech sir!

see yall saturday

The "gang"/"record label" shot from 2003. image

HOW many people were out there, like 60+?

I wish I still had them. Lost lots of pics when my CPU crashed back then.

roll.gif

how many of the og sneakers worn during that trip alone have been retroed since...hmmm
smh.gif

i rmbr kevs "little penny" jersey
laugh.gif
with the og penny foams
eek.gif
killin it
pimp.gif

duys og blk/red 14's wit the favre falcons jersey
eek.gif
if im not mistaken

tommy might have had the sickest fit there tho

that was back when ian was on his exclusive fly by ican +%+...stopping by for 15 mins like yea my bad i gotta shoot back to philly lol

man what great memories!!

I got those pictures lying around somewhere^^ that event was crazy. Ive got tons of old summit pics still gotta find them all laying around on disks beenmeaning to make a post about it to reminisce alil and for some laughs... me and boot(southside) always used that mavica. the good ole days

I might be attendence havent seen yall in ages

thank you
smile.gif

nerd.gif

I'm sure there is an amicable location for us to meet you so that you won't have to go deep into DC. You get to Arundel Mills via 295, so if Kat, Laura and I meet somewhere close to a 295 entrance it'll work well...

i'm off so ya'll good...someone PM their number so we can work +$$ out

anybody goin to the event with a pair of spacejams in a 13 willing to trade for a size 12???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thank you
smile.gif

nerd.gif

I'm sure there is an amicable location for us to meet you so that you won't have to go deep into DC. You get to Arundel Mills via 295, so if Kat, Laura and I meet somewhere close to a 295 entrance it'll work well...

i'm off so ya'll good...someone PM their number so we can work +$$ out

PM'd.

Gotta work on Saturday but I'm going to try to make it if time permits...

I remember the one @ Arundell Mills Waaaaay back, Somebody HAS to have that picture
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom