Waffles n' fries.

Unforgiveable.
Also known as..
iLLbanianKid
MSiLLThe13
Explosivo Yayo

Stop banning me !!

Joined Mar 23, 2005
LOL my boy be doing that with his shoes, laces all hanging out and stuff. A new DC thing?

George Mason University

Joined Apr 24, 2007
yea its a d.c thing now kids do it wit their Addias i hate that the most -.- i hope they fall ^.^ lmao J/K

Joined Oct 17, 2000
Quote:[hr][/hr]aye joe...them jonts some cut...[hr][/hr]
:lol:
[hr][/hr]
"I'm tired of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

mosdef1

Banned
Joined Feb 6, 2004
NY was lacing they kicks like that 4 years ago and now DC wants to do it, but they do it all wrong.
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"I skate what you pay hundreds for"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
^^Correction. NYC was doing that 20 years ago....and workin it out at Roxy's..

Get it right Slim.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

nicefro69

Banned
Joined Feb 12, 2006
Sloppy as hell and annoying to especailly when the person alraedy bought the shoe a size and a half to big so it could last longer.

Joined Jun 3, 2007
You know those are your's. You was just lookin for some approval from some sneaker heads cus you got fried at school, lol!
YES THIS IS ME, DUH!

Joined May 30, 2007
Why? that just looks like it's being done from someone begging for attention.
You got to understand I never Changed..I'm still the same VA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'm Living Fresh

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now