D i c k' s Sporting Goods picture... C'Mon Man!!!

indifferent.gif
This post. No one gives adamn about some fake jordans on poster at d ick's. Lock this crap.

anybody have the pic of the dude in the jordan catalog wearing "sample" harbor blue III's sitting on the step for the Jordan catalog pic?
laugh.gif

Yes this picture was taken at the Firewheel mall location and it is downtown Dallas in the background. Good to see some of you OGs still on the board. How manyof you lost your desire to collect? I sold my entire collection 2 years ago to start my new business venture. Haven't looked back. I am rather surprised atthe lack of knowledge from the rookies on this board. Niketalk used to be education for the novice. Well careful not to let this grab to much attention. JBmight feel the need to "Do The Right Thing" and you might end up with a Euro release of the XI's pictured...lol

AirNimmo

Originally Posted by Lrrr

anybody have the pic of the dude in the jordan catalog wearing "sample" harbor blue III's sitting on the step for the Jordan catalog pic?
laugh.gif

"Sample" my @@*.
laugh.gif

I remember having all the catalogs, but just don't know where they are.

Originally Posted by airnimmo

Yes this picture was taken at the Firewheel mall location and it is downtown Dallas in the background. Good to see some of you OGs still on the board. How many of you lost your desire to collect? I sold my entire collection 2 years ago to start my new business venture. Haven't looked back. I am rather surprised at the lack of knowledge from the rookies on this board. Niketalk used to be education for the novice. Well careful not to let this grab to much attention. JB might feel the need to "Do The Right Thing" and you might end up with a Euro release of the XI's pictured...lol

AirNimmo

What's good Nimmo? I still remember it like yesterday when I hunted you down for those OG Black and Red XI's in 05. Good times man. I sold most ofmy OGs but now I still buy and collect what I like. But yeah, my hunting for J's every week has seriously died down or maybe the folks over there at NikeRetro have taken my hard earned money. Or maybe it's because I have a mortgage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Remember this?

jordan-4-fake-t-shirt-2.jpg

can you point out what makes those fakes....i just dont see it
nerd.gif

People are realllllllllllllllllllllly showing their age and or limited knowledge regarding sneakers on this message board, once upon a time there would be no question now..............and to make matters even WORSE, was the fact they just blatently stole that pictures
laugh.gif
BTW good to see u still around nimmo

QFT, this pic has been used for sooo may years from fake ebay sellers.
laugh.gif

Double co-sign.

Posts like these, man....posts like these...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Eman25

I don't think he's referring to the advertisement itself as much as the dude rocking fake space jams with blue soles.

holly #%%#!! i ain even realize dey was fake!!! lol

who cares? do any of you really care? is this gonna stop you from getting the spacejams? i dont think so. these threads are rediclous.

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

ive been dreaming about xis like that since i got into shoes back in 98/99...oh well

they already dropped go to your local gas station...hand him a $20...tell him you sz. & youll get $15 change

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

who cares? do any of you really care? is this gonna stop you from getting the spacejams? i dont think so. these threads are rediclous.

I dont usually correct people but this one was quite ironic.....I'd rather see a thread about D I C Ks putting out bad advertising than, what should I buythis or that.. Or Who's copping this or that.....

^ You got to him before I did Rock, man this forum has really changed in the last 5 yrs. As the quality of the shoes gets worse so do the post in this forum.

I always wondered what happen to the design team and the group of guys who approved that shirt. Did they even realize it after it was released?

Back
Top Bottom